High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

stop telling me that!

Seriously if one more person tells me how "your baby probably won't fit in the newborn clothes for long, if at all!", I might do some serious damage.

That means my baby is over 10 pounds at birth, or shortly there after.  That means that my baby is going to be large at birth.  That means if I get what I want (a natural delivery) I have to push a bowling ball out of myself.  It also means I'm at higher risk for c-section because of the GD!

Strangers, alright, it annoys me, but I'll give you a pass.  DH, if you tell me one more time that we're having a 10 lb baby, I might kick you....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: stop telling me that!

• Options
    Well, it doesn't mean 10 lbs.  My baby is about 8 1/2 pounds and most of her newborn size clothes don't fit anymore.  I'd be annoyed, too, though.
  • Options
    Interesting... All of my newborn clothes say they are up to 10 lbs except maybe a couple that only go to 8lbs.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

my first was 9lbs 1.5oz, 21 inches long, and I delivered vaginally (spontaneous shoulder dystocia though ---- no GD).

She wore NB clothes for over a month. 

My cousin who is 1 year and 1 week older than my daughter was 5lbs 13oz &18inches at birth and she fit much better in 0-3mo clothes by the time she was 2 weeks old (and was still only around 6lbs).

• Options
    imagemoonrose2715:

Seriously if one more person tells me how "your baby probably won't fit in the newborn clothes for long, if at all!", I might do some serious damage.

That means my baby is over 10 pounds at birth, or shortly there after.  That means that my baby is going to be large at birth.  That means if I get what I want (a natural delivery) I have to push a bowling ball out of myself.  It also means I'm at higher risk for c-section because of the GD!

Strangers, alright, it annoys me, but I'll give you a pass.  DH, if you tell me one more time that we're having a 10 lb baby, I might kick you....

This!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"