Single Parents
Options

We did it - baby and I moved out!

After years of trying to deal with DB's lies and cheating, I filed for divorce and baby and I moved out 2 days ago.

It was a tough weekend and I am sure it will get even tougher before it gets better but I finally feel some peace inside knowing that I never again have to wonder where DB is and why he isn't home at 2am.

Baby and I are in a beautiful home and safe. Happiness comes next and we are well on our way...

Re: We did it - baby and I moved out!

• Options
    Congrats.  There are happy days ahead of you.  
  • Options

Congrats in taking that step-I bet you feel like a ton of bricks has been lifted off of you.  Coming from a place similar to what it sounds like you are going through....it is SO nice to not have to wonder where they are, wish you could check their phone, try to keep tabs, look through the cell phone bill, wake up at 3am and look at the clock wondering......it feels great to say I will NEVER have to live like that again. 

Congrats and it sounds corny but today is the first day of the rest of you and LO's life!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    All the best to you and your LO!  Music...nothing but blue skies do I see...Music
  • Options
    I envy you. I'm almost there. I know that feeling at 2am all to well. I see the light at the end o fthe tunnel though! Congrats on your peace, I hope it stays :)
  • Options
    imagegogo2325:

After years of trying to deal with DB's lies and cheating, I filed for divorce and baby and I moved out 2 days ago.

It was a tough weekend and I am sure it will get even tougher before it gets better but I finally feel some peace inside knowing that I never again have to wonder where DB is and why he isn't home at 2am.

Baby and I are in a beautiful home and safe. Happiness comes next and we are well on our way...

Good for you! Feels good doesn't it?
  • Options
    Yes 
  • Options

The sky is always darkest just before dawn.

You can do this!  Be strong. Hang in there. T&P.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"