Re: Play group poll!

• where is this going on again?
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageKathrynMD:
    where is this going on again?

June 12th--is that good for you?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • no - the date's great - I just can't remember where you are doing it?  In Catonsville?
  • It's called the Tire Park--it's actually in the Patapsco State Park. It's near Rolling and Frederick.
  • That's close to us, so I can do whatever, but early is probably best and then we can go home for a nice long nap!!
  • I just wanted to say we will probably be there no matter what, but earlier in the day is always better for us (first two choices), just because he naps later in the afternoon and gets progressively crabbier the longer I keep him out.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yeah let's try earlier this time. The poll obviously didn't work..lol. Could either you or Kathryn send me the list and I will get the e-mail out?
  • imageidonthavethis:
    Yeah let's try earlier this time. The poll obviously didn't work..lol. Could either you or Kathryn send me the list and I will get the e-mail out?

I was about to say, what happens if the poll is a tie? LOL! 

• imageidonthavethis:
    Yeah let's try earlier this time. The poll obviously didn't work..lol. Could either you or Kathryn send me the list and I will get the e-mail out?

I will send you the most up-to-date list I have...we had a lot more add-ons to the original list Kathryn gave me. I think it is on my home computer so I will try to get it to you by noon tomorrow if that is ok!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • That's perfect--thank you so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"