Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Dear 4 Month Wakeful,

Dear 4 Month Wakeful,

Fvck you. I don't know how long you plan on staying, but you are no longer welcome in our house, and you have overstayed your visit. I would appreciate it if you packed your bags and left tonight. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Blakes Mommy & Daddy

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Re: Dear 4 Month Wakeful,

• If you would like to complain more, I'm here to listen Wink. I think DS is going through his 4 month wakeful and I just want to know what more we should expect.
  • girl...it lasted for about 3 weeks with us!  GL to ya & hope it moves along quickly!
  • Loading the player...
  • Ahhhh, I so agree. ?I am hoping sooo much that we are coming out of it because she slept from 10:30 last night until 5:30 this morning...yayyy! ?One day last week she woke up every 5 minutes to 45 minutes THE.ENTIRE.NIGHT., so I am soooo glad to have at least 1 good night of sleep.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Still in it...it sucks, terribly! Crying
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I believe DD is starting this also.  Eating and sleeping are SERIOUS challenges, but watching her hands and feet move are awesome!  *Fingers crossed, toes crossed, knocks on wood, says a prayer* That it doesn't last forever.

How much worse does it get before it gets better?

• imageCulkinator54:

I believe DD is starting this also.  Eating and sleeping are SERIOUS challenges, but watching her hands and feet move are awesome!  *Fingers crossed, toes crossed, knocks on wood, says a prayer* That it doesn't last forever.

I'm sure I don't have it the worst, but Frankie sleeps for 30 minute spurts then we've had to resort to keeping her in her crib for the designated amount of nap time and just let her CIO so that she doesn't get a "reward" for waking up early. I set a timer when she wakes up and starts crying for 20 minutes, then I go up and comfort her, etc. Sometimes she goes back to sleep...other times she's cried for 40 minutes to an hour (in 20 minute intervals).

It's horrible, but I know in the long run it will help her be a better sleeper. I just hope it's over soon. Tongue Tied

• imagekimilane:
    imageCulkinator54:

I believe DD is starting this also.  Eating and sleeping are SERIOUS challenges, but watching her hands and feet move are awesome!  *Fingers crossed, toes crossed, knocks on wood, says a prayer* That it doesn't last forever.

I'm sure I don't have it the worst, but Frankie sleeps for 30 minute spurts then we've had to resort to keeping her in her crib for the designated amount of nap time and just let her CIO so that she doesn't get a "reward" for waking up early. I set a timer when she wakes up and starts crying for 20 minutes, then I go up and comfort her, etc. Sometimes she goes back to sleep...other times she's cried for 40 minutes to an hour (in 20 minute intervals).

It's horrible, but I know in the long run it will help her be a better sleeper. I just hope it's over soon. Tongue Tied

How is her nighttime sleep???

• I HEAR YA!! Miles was sleeping through the night and now he goes down at 8:30 and is up at 1:00 and then 4:00!!!!! So frustrating oh and he hates cereal!!
  • imageCulkinator54:
    imagekimilane:
    imageCulkinator54:

How is her nighttime sleep???

Luckily, it hasn't changed much. She goes to bed between 7 and 8:30 but has recently started waking up at 6am. So we just do the same thing from 6-7am as we do with her naps so that she doesn't get "rewarded" for waking up an hour early.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"