Maryland Babies
Options

Playgroup schedule?

Which months have been scheduled so far for the playgroup?  If months have been booked through the warmer months, I'm thinking of asking my IL's if I could host one at their house.  If a warm weather month is still available, I'm thinking of Elkhorn park in Columbia.

Re: Playgroup schedule?

• Options
    i know i picked august one of the hottest months. so if u want to trade. i can take september or one that is available. not sure the schedule.

• Options

I wrote them all down @ work; but I think Linzee took next month; and I'm not sure who has July. . .

I will look at the schedule tomorrow and post.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I think I took June and was going to do the 12th.

I'm glad you wrote this post because I was going to ask you girls about a time. Since it's in June and will probably be warm, should we do it a little later, like 3-5? Let me know what you think.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Using my IL's house is a no-go.  I should have known better than to ask.  So, I'll have to do an outdoor one.  Let's say the playground at Lake Elkhorn in Columbia, the next non-bad-weather month that's open. 
  • Options
    imageidonthavethis:

I'm glad you wrote this post because I was going to ask you girls about a time. Since it's in June and will probably be warm, should we do it a little later, like 3-5? Let me know what you think.

Well, I think if its going to be a hot day, it probably wont cool off significantly until like 5-6. It might be alright though-June 12 is technically not even summer yet. Ultimately its up to you since you are hosting!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagemrs. remy <3:
    imageidonthavethis:

Well, I think if its going to be a hot day, it probably wont cool off significantly until like 5-6. It might be alright though-June 12 is technically not even summer yet. Ultimately its up to you since you are hosting!

I guess hosting it earlier is out of the question. Never been to the tire park, does it have any tree coverage like Crofton Park had? 

• Options
    imagejcsntms06:
    imagemrs. remy <3:
    imageidonthavethis:

I guess hosting it earlier is out of the question. Never been to the tire park, does it have any tree coverage like Crofton Park had? 

Yes it does have a lot of tree coverage.

Do you guys think I should poll everyone on the time or just make a decision? I'm such a terrible decision maker! ha ha

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageidonthavethis:

Yes it does have a lot of tree coverage.

Do you guys think I should poll everyone on the time or just make a decision? I'm such a terrible decision maker! ha ha

You should make a clicky poll (because I like them)!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Why don't you poll people and see if earlier would be better?  I'm not early morning fan, but most of the kids are up and ready to go, so it might be OK too.  I like teh 1pm time frame for me, but for Ella is was a little bit of mess since I couldn't get her nap early.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Arg!

I can't do the 12th!  I'm so sick of busy busy busy.

I hope to make to the July one, although my baby can't really "play".  I'd like to just meet new people.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"