Orange County Babies
Options

Full termers delivering at Hoag

Take a lesson from me- if you remotely think you are going to be induced be sure to schedule it asap! Hoag only takes 4 inductions a day and is booked the next 1.5 weeks! They can't take me so my Dr. is going to just admit me when he is on call.

I had a friend deliver there yesterday and she said it was a "effing zoo" with multiple women waiting in the same room until a private room opened up. 

For the loev!

www.jojofromtheblog.com Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image

Re: Full termers delivering at Hoag

• Options
    That is crazy! Makes me glad I delivered at St. Jude =)
  • Options
    I was induced on a Monday and it was empty. I got there at 7am my scheduled time and walked right back. Our nurse said that is their slowest day and then things get busier as the week goes on. When we were being discharged that Friday the nurse said they had 6 c-sections scheduled.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Huh. I delivered at Hoag and it was empty when I was there (Sat/Sun).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I bet it is the time of year too.  Tabitha was born after the new year and it was soooo slow.

Hoping baby comes soon!!

• Options
    I delivered there and I was lonely.  Didn't have any neighbors to the left of me (I was on the end in a big negative pressure room... I had connections).  So that's strange.  It does get busy there, so maybe its true its the time of the year, but if your doctor is a regular OB at the hospital, he/she should be able to navigate and get you in with minimal issues.  Good luck... I had nothing but a great experience there, so who knows! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    omg that sucks!!  hope your delivery goes well!!!

BFP 3/9/12 Natural M/C 4/11/12

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!!! So happy for you! Muah!!!
  • Options

imagecstw:
    Huh. I delivered at Hoag and it was empty when I was there (Sat/Sun).

This and I had a nurse to myself.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"