Infertility

IVF BFP's-How Many Days Past ET?

How many days past transfer did you get a BFP?  Right now I'm 3dp5dt and still stark white (I know very early) but I am having trouble sleeping already.  I'm trying to get a feel for at what point I should really start to worry. TIA

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: IVF BFP's-How Many Days Past ET?

• You would probably get a better response on the success after IF board as a lot of people here have yet to get a BFP (although I pray they soon will) 

3dp5dt equals to be 8dpo which is still very early. I didn't test until the day before my beta at 8dp5dt and that is when I got my positive. I wouldn't test again until about 6-7dp5dt at the earliest

Good luck! 

A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • imagekrissyh21:

You would probably get a better response on the success after IF board as a lot of people here have yet to get a BFP (although I pray they soon will) 

3dp5dt equals to be 8dpo which is still very early. I didn't test until the day before my beta at 8dp5dt and that is when I got my positive. I wouldn't test again until about 6-7dp5dt at the earliest

Good luck! 

Thanks...I am a regular on this board though and a lot of the girls (who are still posting here) recently got IVF BFPs so I figured they would be able to answer.

• Loading the player...
  • I don't have any personal experience, but it seems like I've seen girls getting BFPs at 5dp5dt or 7dp3dt and beyond. Around 10dpo+. Good luck, hun!!!
  • I got mine 6dp5dt but it was really faint & that is still pretty early. I had to take it into the light & everything.   I would say at 8dp5dt you should have a pretty accurate result. GL!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • m&m2006m&m2006 member
    i didn't test until 8dp5dt.  8dpo is way too early.  good luck to you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagem&m2006:
    i didn't test until 8dp5dt.  8dpo is way too early.  good luck to you!

Yes I know it is early.  I know Niki got hers the evening of 8dpo so that's why I started testing early.  I'm not very good at waitingEmbarrassed

• LCB34LCB34 member
    I got a stark white test at 3dp5dt and got my first BFP at 4dp5dt.
  • smileesmilee member
    I did not get mine until 7dp6dt ( 6 since it was a FET).  I did not test for any of my other cycles.  I am not going to tell you not to worry as this whole damn process is worrisome no matter what anyone says :).... but what I am going to tell you is that it IS too early! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I got mine 5dp5dt. I did test my trigger out as well.
    IVF #1 BFN... IVF #2 BFP! TWINS!
    Twins born too early at 23 weeks due to incompetent cervix
    FET #1, IUI #1, 2, 3, 4 - all BFN
    IVF #3 BFP!!! IT'S A BOY! Born July 16th, 2011
    FET #2 BFP! Due February 15, 2013
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 5dt was 4/25 and first BFP was 5/1.
  • I got my BFP 4dp5dt but that is really early. I did tons of googling with my first cycle on when people got their BFPs (since I was starting to panic) and never saw a BFP 3dp5dt so don't worry!

I am pulling for you!! You must be a POAS-aholic like me!

DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • imageAimeeL85:

I got my BFP 4dp5dt but that is really early. I did tons of googling with my first cycle on when people got their BFPs (since I was starting to panic) and never saw a BFP 3dp5dt so don't worry!

I am pulling for you!! You must be a POAS-aholic like me!

I'm actually not.  I never even kept them in the house.  I used them at the beginning of TTC if I was late for AF (which only happened twice).  Then right before my iui betas (when I made it that far).  This time I'm just so bent on it working and am such a nervous wreck that I want to know the earliest I can.

• I got my BFP 11dp3dt.  I have to say, I didn't test earlier.   I got my BFP right away - I probably would have gotten a BFP 9dp3dt.

Good luck!

Clomid x 2 cycles ..... BFN. 6/08 Gonal F with TI- BFN. 7/08 Gonal F #2 - IUI 7/11, BFN. 9/22/08 IUI #2 and Accupuncture - Chemical Pregnancy. 11/08 IUI #3 with accupuncture - BFN. 12/08 IUI #4 BFN. 5/09 IVF #1 ER 7/6/09, ET 7/9/09 - BFN. FET 12/18/09 - BFN IVF #2 -ER 3/6, ET 3/9, OMG - BFP!!! Beta #1 3/22 -332, Beta #2 3/24 - 701, Beta #3 - 14,889 - 1st u/s - TWINS!! SAIF ALWAYS WELCOME!!! ***Why can't 88 million sperm and 3 eggs find each other in an organ the size of a pear??*** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins--not through strength but by perseverance. - H. Jackson Brown
  • I tested out my trigger at my 5d transfer, so I did test as soon as 4dp5dt, and I got a faint positive on IVF #2....

Good luck!

2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • IVF #1 9dp3dt

IVF #2 3dp5dt 

• I got a BFP 6dp5dt and I did test every single day :)

Best of luck to you!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"