Single Parents
Options

Chloe is 1 Today!!

It is so hard to believe that a full year has gone by. I remember this day and even yesterday, from a year ago SO clearly!

I never would have imagined that we would have the year that we have had, I'm just thankful she's not old enough to remember it.

I'm taking her to the zoo, getting her ears pierced, and ice cream tomorrow. Her birthday party will be next weekend, and I will have lots of pictures!

Re: Chloe is 1 Today!!

• Options
    Happy Birthday to Chloe!!
  • Options

Yay!!!  Happy, happy birthday Chloe!

Just think, you probably never thought you would be at this place in your life a year ago....but think about a year from today and how different your life may be.  No one has a crystal ball but things can change in the blink of an eye and I am willing to bet you will be in a completely different place than you are right now!

Hang in there mama!  You are a terrific mom and you are doing the right thing for your daughter!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Happy Birthday! Party!!!Cake

• Options
    Happy birthday sweet girl!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    mrgnmrgn member
    imageachase123:

Just think, you probably never thought you would be at this place in your life a year ago....but think about a year from today and how different your life may be.  No one has a crystal ball but things can change in the blink of an eye and I am willing to bet you will be in a completely different place than you are right now!

Hang in there mama!  You are a terrific mom and you are doing the right thing for your daughter!

Love this! 

Happy 1st Chloe!

• Options
    Happy birthday to that beautiful baby! ??
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    I wasn't on yesterday but I just wanted to say Happy belated Birthday to Chloe!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageachase123:

Well put. And happy birthday to your daughter!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"