Single Parents
Options

livid...

So today I found out that h went to prom...and had the nerve to post it all over facebook. He could have at least had the decency to wait until our divorce was final...its not like its something that has taken years..he's been gone for 5.5 months and the papers weren't even filed until feb.16th.

Who knew it was cool to be 22 and going to prom with your mistress after having an affair and walking out on your wife and child.

I HATE him so much. I have got to get out of this town, and get my life straight...WTH was wrong with me 6.5 years ago?!

Re: livid...

• Options

I know you are upset right now-- I can't imagine.   However, I think it is a good idea to remove the picture.   That girl didn't ask for her picture to be put on this site.  You never know who is going to see this.

Let her make her mistakes, and figure out the idiot that he is.  

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Seriously - most high schools don't admit anyone over 21 into prom. That's the most lame thing I've seen in a long.azz.time. 

imageimage

TheseFourButton-1.png

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    mrgnmrgn member
    imageDarthNBJenni:

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Seriously - most high schools don't admit anyone over 21 into prom. That's the most lame thing I've seen in a long.azz.time. 

This. Weird.

Sorry he's such a shiithead, ma. D:

• Options
    imageDarthNBJenni:

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

He lies about EVERYTHING.His employees think hes 27 because he didn't think they would respect him when he started as manager at 19...He lies about having a dog, about having a gf, everything.

It's so freaking stupid. I hate myself for letting this stupid *** get to me. I know its stupid...but its like another stab in my heart.

• Options
    22 and going the the prom with his mistress?  He is a LOSER!!!!!  Be glad you are done with him! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageinbetween:
    imageDarthNBJenni:

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

He lies about EVERYTHING.His employees think hes 27 because he didn't think they would respect him when he started as manager at 19...He lies about having a dog, about having a gf, everything.

It's so freaking stupid. I hate myself for letting this stupid *** get to me. I know its stupid...but its like another stab in my heart.

There is NO reason for you to feel stupid or hate yourself.  We all make mistakes and can't help who we care about. You need to be glad you don't have to deal with the lies any more, and that you aren't falling for his load of bull. If anything you should enjoy how stupid he looks right now going to prom and being proud of it. It hurts now but you are so much better off.

• Options
    Yah, that is seriously embarassing!  What a tool!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I would be more embarassed for him than upset... It's pretty lame (as stated) to go to prom at 22... I wonder what the high school kids thought of him...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"