North Dakota Babies
Options

Bathing Suit

I am so disgusted to get into a bathing suit. I have had a hard time losing the baby weight and with summer and the possibility of going to Jamaica, I really need to get my butt in shape.

I wish I could buy this swimsuit and say screw the weight loss but  $160 is ALOT for a swimsuit.

https://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=GP-253751&page=1&cgname=OSSWMDESMCG&rfnbr=6850

Nicole and Michael~Las Vegas~May 31, 2008

Re: Bathing Suit

• Options
    it is super cute, but $170 is a lot.  Technically it is 3 different swimsuits, so could you just say it is about 56 each ;) which is normal for a swimsuit
  • Options
    It is a lot of money for a bathing suit, but if you think you're going to be miserable about the way you look in other suits, it might be worth the splurge.  It's really cute!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagenatalee215:
    It is a lot of money for a bathing suit, but if you think you're going to be miserable about the way you look in other suits, it might be worth the splurge.  It's really cute!

This is what I'm thinking.  If its going to make you feel better then its worth it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah I know it is a lot of money, I wont be buying it. I showed DH and he said "NO WAY". Poor thing, he is still convinced that I will be in a bikini again this summer!
    Nicole and Michael~Las Vegas~May 31, 2008
  • Options

imageMmeBP:
    it is super cute, but $170 is a lot.  Technically it is 3 different swimsuits, so could you just say it is about 56 each ;) which is normal for a swimsuit

Totally this!  And I will be purchasing one of those swim suits for this summer.  Ugh.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"