Boston Babies
Options

How to politely ensure an uninvited guest won't go to a baby shower

Hello,

My mother is planning our baby shower and we were going over the guest list.  Unfortunately, my youngest sister came by & put her bf on the invitation list.  My husband, family and friends do not like him & have made it clear he is not welcome in our home. I need to figure out how to tell her, we do not want him at our shower.  There is some very bad blood between all of us but I don't want my sister to take out her anger and frustation on the family, my husband or I.  It may come down to letting her know she doesn't need to come if she refuses to attend without him.  How do I do this?

Re: How to politely ensure an uninvited guest won't go to a baby shower

• Options
    just be completely up front with her.  I assume she knows how your family feels, but is choosing to ignore it by inviting him.  why on earth  would he want to attend a baby shower anyway? even if you were on good terms, is it a Jack and Jill?  just be strong and remember it is your and your babies day, it's not about her.  if she chooses him over you then I am very sorry and she is being very immature.
    imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"