Single Parents
Options

FFFC .. Go!

Bring em' on ladies! Get it off your chest
image www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Re: FFFC .. Go!

• Options
    I'm going out with an insanely hot young guy tonight (he's 24 and I turn 29 soon lol) - he's purely for fun and I can't wait :) esp when I think about how STBXH left me to go take care of 4 kids and get engaged already!
  • Options
    imagecedarbuns:
    I'm going out with an insanely hot young guy tonight (he's 24 and I turn 29 soon lol) - he's purely for fun and I can't wait :) esp when I think about how STBXH left me to go take care of 4 kids and get engaged already!
    You go girl! That reminds me my STBXH already has some chick moved in and is taking care of her two kids. But yet, he doesn't ever spend time with DD unless he has her on wednesday nights. Oh and he never comes over, calls or even texts to check on her. UGH...Men! But on the bright side somebody told me I was beautiful the other day. That made my day...lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    girl that's how my ex is too - doesn't call or text DS ever! not even on his 2nd bday...yet fighting me for shared parenting in court - soooo hilarious - I will spend EVERY penny to fight him full force on that one :) meanwhile - I'm gonna enjoy the flattery tonight - this guy thinks I'm a super hot milf so I'm going with it lol
  • Options

I'm going out this weekend - maybe I'll have something juicy for you ladies next Friday.

My only FFFC is that I have no willpower when it comes to food. A student brought in glazed donuts, and I had to drop mine on the floor and squish it to keep myself from eating it.

imageimage

TheseFourButton-1.png

• Options
    I have a coffee date tomorrow with someone who my mom's student teacher set me up with....I FB stalked him to see a picture so it wasn't a total blind date.  And he's not half bad!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Why is it that when someone does you wrong, others feel you should just forgive to make a better environment for them....

So I should forgive the so called coworker "friend" who stabbed me in the back by forwarding an email where I basically told her that her boss should do it, not me. And I should do this because it would make for a better situation for everyone who feels the tension. So for the better of the office, I should just be like oh hey I know you stabbed me in the front but lets be friends. Uh no.

And if I hear that from another coworker I feel I should be allowed to slap them. Thats all.

Honestly, let me dig down deeper than possible to make it better for you. Uh no.

So yeah.. I hate my coworkers.. yet again.

And I'm totally jealous of all the ladies with hot and steamy dates. But I dont know how to even not be a home body right now.

image www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
  • Options
    mrgnmrgn member

imageachase123:
    I have a coffee date tomorrow with someone who my mom's student teacher set me up with....I FB stalked him to see a picture so it wasn't a total blind date.  And he's not half bad!

milf powers!  Yes

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"