Maryland Babies

Playgroup time?

I have in my head that it's at 1 or 2, but I can't open my personal email at work to double check.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Playgroup time?

• 1 PM - BE THERE OR BE SQUARE
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageKathrynMD:
    1 PM - BE THERE OR BE SQUARE

Oh no you didn't with the all caps!

See you ladies at 1! Looks like it may start to cloud up during the afternoon, but chance for showers won't come til later in the day.....

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yay I'm so glad the weather is going to cooperate!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Okay I tried to google map the address and it wasn't coming up with anything. I've talked to Meg and she's given me directions, so hopefully I can find it.

• imagejcsntms06:
    Okay I tried to google map the address and it wasn't coming up with anything. I've talked to Meg and she's given me directions, so hopefully I can find it.

It's not hard to find Jen. If you can get to route 3 south, you just make a left on Davidsonville Road, go a couple miles and the park is on the left.

• I seriuolsy have no idea where it is, but I'll google it tomorrow.  I figure it should be about 30 mintues from Columbia - does that sounds about right?
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Yeah that sounds about right. It will take me about 3 hours (lol) since I have to take another route. 95 near the harbor is supposed to be really backed up because of lane closures so I'll need to take another way.
  • imageidonthavethis:
    Yeah that sounds about right. It will take me about 3 hours (lol) since I have to take another route. 95 near the harbor is supposed to be really backed up because of lane closures so I'll need to take another way.

can you jump on 895 and come down 97? that shouldn't be too bad.

• imagemrs. remy <3:

imageidonthavethis:
    Yeah that sounds about right. It will take me about 3 hours (lol) since I have to take another route. 95 near the harbor is supposed to be really backed up because of lane closures so I'll need to take another way.

That's what I'm going to do--I just hope everybody that takes 95 doesn't have the same idea which would make 895 terrible too. Well we will be there no matter what!

• imageidonthavethis:
    imagemrs. remy <3:

imageidonthavethis:

That's what I'm going to do--I just hope everybody that takes 95 doesn't have the same idea which would make 895 terrible too. Well we will be there no matter what!

I had no freaking clue that 95 was going to be closed tomorrow. I'm also coming from Harford County and I usually take 895 to 97 to head to Severn. So hopefully crossing fingers tomorrow it's too bad. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"