Single Parents
Options

Let the drama begin

Last night H and I got into it about him not paying for a single thing since DS was born and I told him he would need to start taking some responsibility for his son.  He came back at me with the fact that I took about 3/4 of the savings and left him with nothing and how he has so many bills to pay since he's paying a mortgage on a house we are trying to sell along with all the bills for the house where he lives. Sorry but I'm going to bust my but to not have to use every penny of the savings simply to buy diapers, formula etc.  And he wants some award for paying for health insurance for me and DS along with car insurance for my car.  A whole $75 a month for the car.  If he thinks he's going to get a pitty party from me he's horribly mistaken.  If he hadn't gone and screwed things up, literally, then that little bit of money I do make would help contribute to the bills rather than having to pay for yet another house and expenses. 

Then this morning I posted this "I'm truly amazed about what can happen in a year. Someone who you never thought you would live without becomes someone who you can't bear to look at."  on facebook.  I get a call from his mother telling me how immature it is to post things like this on facebook and that she knows I'm upset but it's not necessary.  My only response was asking her if she doens't think it's immature to cheat on your wife and not help support your son.  Once she started back on her you're being immature sermon I hung up on her.  I really didn't think my comment was that bad, their just paranoid that people will find out what a scumbag their son is.

Called a lawyer this morning to hopefully get some sort of court order in place before I have to let H see DS next week because I think there is a very good possibility that he would try to not give him back.  If I only had another option rather than having to let him watch him while I'm at work. 

Sorry it's so long, it's been a long 12 hours.

Re: Let the drama begin

• Options

Log into facebook .... go to his mother's page ... delete her ... delete your ex... delete anyone who is not your friend.

Problem solved.

I just never understood how people keep friends of ex's or family on there facebook pages.

She does not have a right to see into your life.

image www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
  • Options

Already done.  :)  Did that right after I hung up with her.  The whole family had been supportive of me leaving up until last night when I must have hit the wrong cord.  LOL  The truth hurts sometimes.  Big Smile

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageCRAZEMEGSTER:

Already done.  :)  Did that right after I hung up with her.  The whole family had been supportive of me leaving up until last night when I must have hit the wrong cord.  LOL  The truth hurts sometimes.  Big Smile

Good job! You just have to seperate. As supportive as they seem they are still his family. And when it comes down to it they probably will defend him

image www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
  • Options

It sounds like you are going through a ton and I remember how hard a divorce is, and I didn't even have a child.  The money part is terrifying. You will get through this.

However, putting personal fights on Facebook is inappropriate.  She was correct.

Good move in deleting her.  

• Options

Per my attorney: STAY OFF OF FACEBOOK...just deactivate the account...for now not forever... so many things can come back and bite you right in the a$$..it just isn't worth it..

Also, be aware of the fact that texts can be subpoened and are admissible in court. Just because you delete texts from your phone doesn't mean they are deleted..They can be pulled up from your provider's server where they live for up to 6 months

• Options
    If text messages are admissble in court then that only helps me, I have never said anything wrong or inappropriate via text message but H has tons of texts between him and the girlfriend that will help me in court if they will let me use them.  We'll have to see I guess.
  • Options
    I hate facebook! Yet I am on it all the time. I am still friends with DB mom and family, but we all get along so well. I know that's how he keeps tabs on me though. I blocked him, but i'm sure he gets on his moms or cousins still. I want to delete them, but just don't want to start anything with them. I really think facebook keeps up the drama though.
  • Options
    Yah, I know it's tempting sometimes but don't post things like that....the only thing I have ever done is post something general-like a quote that fits how I feel that may or may not relate to what I am going through with Douche. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"