South Carolina Babies

Suggestions for Maternity Photographer

Hi all!  Need help.  I have finally decided that I do want to have pictures done while I am pregnant but have absolutely no idea who I should go to.  If anyone has any suggestions for tasteful maternity photographers in South Carolina please give any information you can.  Thanks!!!!!

Re: Suggestions for Maternity Photographer

• I had recommended someone in a post below and DO NOT recommend them now! Had my photos done last week and it's obvious that she is NOT a maternity photographer. They came out so bad, that I wouldn't even post them here.  I was SO disappointed.  They were all overexposed, she showed up an hour late, and her flash had dead batteries, both sets!  We had to wait for her to get fresh ones in and then she looked for someone on the beach to hold her flash!!!  It was so horrid.  Do NOT use Valering Schooling
  • Try Natasha M Photography (Charleston area) (843) 810-1755  https://www.NatashaM.net
    If you have Facebook I'd look her up on there as well to see a good preview of albums :) Good luck, i know how finding a photographer can be hard and scary!
  • Loading the player...
  • Darrell Thomas - he is in the Pawley's Island/Myrtle Beach Area (843) 318-5576
  • What area of SC?
  • charleston area--

www.photodaysies.com  her name is Josie and is great. and inexpensive. She did mine and she is a good friend. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • in the greenville/spartanburg area:

Frances Lightcap

https://franceslightcapphotography.wordpress.com/

very creative, tasteful pics.  she has 3 kids of her own and has a great eye and ridiculously good pricing.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  •  Late to this post, but here you go.

Greenville/Spartanburg area: David Kalk Photography

www.davidkalkphotography.com

HIs specialty is normally weddings, but he's branching out into maternity shots. Great pics and a nice guy!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thank you all for the suggestions.  I actually went with a lady here in Columbia and am super happy!  She was fantastic and very reasonable.  Her contact info is below as well as two of the shots. 

Facebook ~ Robyn White Photography

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"