Single Parents
Options

not trying to offend anyone

but I saw a PS that said "I may have f*cked a loser, but at least I didn't marry one" (I assume regarding all the ladies who complain/vent about their DH's. I also assume it was someone from this board who posted it lol. notice I said assume!) anyway, I was just thinking...ITA!!! I am soooo glad I didn't marry DB. I am so happy I don't have to deal with a divorce. I'm so happy I'm free to date whoever I want now! Idk, I've just been having a good week, emotionally :]
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: not trying to offend anyone

• Options
    I thought that one was great. Glad you're having a good week.

• Options
    Haha!  It's true, and I am not offended even though I married AND fvcked a loser!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Same here! I'm so glad I never legally bound myself to that man!
  • Options
    I haven't heard from DB in a while since he went to the halfway house...no threats from him or his family. it's been nice.
  • Options

Well, it makes sense, kinda.

Is it worse to marry a loser than to fvck one? Probably, yeah. And a lot of women on this site seem to have opted to marry jerks.

I'm very happy I haven't made that mistake (yet lol).

• Options
    I'm glad also, but I probably would have married him. Glad I kicked him out before that ever happened; not that I think it would have.
  • Options

As much as it sucks, I wouldn't have changed it.

I can honestly say that H is not the person he was when we were dating, got married, and had dd. I never would have married him if he was. It takes one second for people to change, and for that reason, I'm not 100% sure I will ever trust guys again.

• Options
    imageinbetween:

As much as it sucks, I wouldn't have changed it.

I can honestly say that H is not the person he was when we were dating, got married, and had dd. I never would have married him if he was. It takes one second for people to change, and for that reason, I'm not 100% sure I will ever trust guys again.

This except I should have paid more attention to red flags before I married him. I kick myself for that all the time. Ladies who didn't marry the DB's - you do have a reason to be happy!

• Options
    mrgnmrgn member
    imagebethlhurn:

Well, it makes sense, kinda.

Is it worse to marry a loser than to fvck one? Probably, yeah. And a lot of women on this site seem to have opted to marry jerks.

I'm very happy I haven't made that mistake (yet lol).

This!

• Options

I just want to make an announcement ladies....I went on a date tonight :]]

we just met up for drinks, so nothing fancy, but it was soooo nice being treated like a lady. and not having to pay for anything! lol. I had a good time, which is the important thing.

• Options
    imageAshleyMichelle06:

we just met up for drinks, so nothing fancy, but it was soooo nice being treated like a lady. and not having to pay for anything! lol. I had a good time, which is the important thing.

That's great!  Do you think there will be another date?

• Options
    imageachase123:
    imageAshleyMichelle06:

That's great!  Do you think there will be another date?

yeah he said he definitely wants to go out again :]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"