North Florida Babies
Options

Bugaboo stroller

Does anyone love their Bugaboo?  I am trying to decide whether I should get the Bee or Cameleon model.  Thanks ladies :)

~Nervous new mommy to be Erika

Re: Bugaboo stroller

• Options
    I don't know anything about the bugaboo, we have a chicco travel system and love it :)
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    nothing on the bugaboo here either. We got the Peg Perego Pliko P3 and have been super happy with it. Almost 2yrs later and it is still our only stroller. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just went to Macro Baby in Orlando to test strollers.  (yes, I know I have a shopping obsession.)  To my surprise, I actually liked the Uppa baby much more than the Bugaboo.  I would recommend testing them before buying them.  Unfortunately, there really isn't a place to test them in Jacksonville.  It may be worth the trip to Orlando before you spend the money. 
  • Options
    We have the UppaBaby and love it.  I have not tested the Bugaboo to compare though.
  • Options
    Went to Macrobaby too in Orlando to try out all the strollers I could. You may want to try this small store called LULU it's at the town center next to total wine. They have some of the upper line stollers  ( cant remember if they had the bugaboo )  They did have the Uppa , BOB , Stokke , Phil and Ted, Orbit , Peg, Maclaren, and Baby Jogger . ( which I think Im going with since it's a one hand close  and I'm stroller challenged) :)
  • Options
    Went to LULU and now the Orbit is in the running ... grrrr .... The car seat is too cute .. I like that it rotates for easier baby insert.  We'll see ... I guess I have some time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"