North Florida Babies
Options

Play group

So how about anybody interested in doing a play group or something like this PM me your email address and what day/schedule would work for you, what you'd like to do, and I'll send out a mass email to see what we can get started.
Awesome pic of hubby and DS#1

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"My 101 List - Updating asap, I swear!

Re: Play group

• Options
    The PM thing hates me. Shoot me an email though- beth413@yahoo.com. I would love to get something like this together.
  • Options

I am at mungeeandme at gmail dot com

Anyday but Tuesday is good for us.

Whole Foods in Mandarin has story time on Wednesdays at 11.  The Mandarin Branch Library (Kori Rd.) has Mother Goose Story time at 10:30 on Thursday (up to 18 mo, I think) and they have Family Story Time (all ages) at 11 on Fridays.  The schedules at other libraries may vary.  We typically don't make it to these because of our wronky nap schedule.

Naps: SHOULD BE 9-11 and 2-4, but they have been about 9-9:30 and 1-2ish.  

So all that being said, when are we available?  11:30-1:30ish and 3:30 or 4-6:15 at the latest.  If we're out during afternoon naptime she might fall asleep on me, but that's a big "might".

Bath and bedtime start around 6:15-6:30.  Any later than that and meltdown occurs very quickly.

Mungee and Me
    How is it that my BABY is going to be 3?

BFP-2/25/11; 8 Wk U/S-3/25/11-No HB, measured 6.5 wks; D&C
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you guys do anything on weekends, we'd be in.  I work during the week though :(
    imageimage
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"