New Hampshire Babies
Options

Have to start thinking about daycare in Manchester Area

Does anyone have any recommendations for day care in the Manchester, NH area?  I'm due in July & I would need a place to take care of my 2 month old boy.  I've heard good things about Lisa's Tippy Toes in Merrimack but I'm open to suggestions.  I hate having to think about daycare!

Re: Have to start thinking about daycare in Manchester Area

• Options

Originally, we thought we were going to need fulltime so I was planning on Alpha Bits.  They have 2 locations one in Manchester and one on Manchester/Auburn line which is the one we were planning on.  When I checked it out late fall there was a waiting list.  Infants were $190 per week. I have also heard wonderful things about St.Peters as well.  They do have a waiting list though.

I am currently looking for a home daycare place since we will only be needing PT.  I am hoping you get some good posts to your thread!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I use Alpha Bits on Allard. They are great. LO started at 11 weeks and absolutely loves going there and playing with his friends. The teachers are very willing to work with you and LO to make it as easy as possible.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Have you checked out care.com.  The only downside is they charge you a fee to contact the daycare provider but you can search for free.  My sister-in-law used them & they love their babysitter! 
  • Options
    St. Peters Home on Kelley Street is really good but you would have to get on the waiting list like NOW
  • Options

We are using Tic Tac Tots, but started looking back In Jan and a lot of places had waiting lists. I'm due in Aug, but won't be going back to work until end of Nov, so some places had openings for Dec, but even then they were limited.

For the person looking for PT (Noah's Ark) in Manchester offer PT for infants. Though when we went in Jan they did not have an opening until Jan 2011 and they said if that fills up the next openning would be in June 2011, but someone could have moved or dropped out.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"