Single Parents
Options

anyone else notice (PIP)

that you have very few pics of you with your LO?

I don't know about you ladies, but I'm always the one taking the pics, and am rarely in them. Today I got the brilliant idea to do some myspace style shooting. Here's me and T today!

Feel free to PIP you and LO! I'd love to see 'em!

Re: anyone else notice (PIP)

• Options
    I freaking hate that!! I am even tempted to get that Samsung camera that has the screen on the front so you can see the picture you are taking while you have it pointed at yourself...lol. I am determined to get INTO more pictures, starting with or vacation in June!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Pic in my siggy from mother's day.  It's hard to be in pictures when you're the one taking them!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I dont have many pictures of the two of us. Im hoping to get a couple this weekend :) Morgan is being baptised Sunday an im making someone take some pics of us together.
  • Options
    I was totally thinking about this the other day. I work with a girl who is also working on starting her photography career so she is going to do a session with DD and me soon. I can't wait to have good pics of the two of us. right now I have ONE from christmas eve, and a few from our trip to the zoo last month. I also have a couple from the pro pics we had done when DD was 4 wks old, but I want more candid ones.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    I hardly have any pix of me and DS. Sad  I'm always behind the camera...
  • Options
    EXACTLY... It is just about impossible to get a picture of all three of us. The only ones I have literally are from christmas. It sucks! I have a couple of just one of them and me, but just a couple.
  • Options

The only pictures I have of us together are either from the hospital or ones I took myself from holding the phone in front of me. I keep thinking I need to ask a friend to take a picture of DS and I but I always forget.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"