Philadelphia Babies
Options

New-ish to Doylestown, help!

Can anyone recommend a good OBGYN? I'm relatively new to the area, have been to one once, didn't really love him. Just started TTC and would love some rec's!

Is there a daycare that you would recommend in the area?

Is there a cleaning person or service that you would recommend?

Thanks!

IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: New-ish to Doylestown, help!

• Options
    Welcome to the area!  I use Abington OBGYN- they have offices in Abington, Horsham, and Warrington, which are all close to Doylestown.  The number for the Horsham office is 215-657-8430.  HTH!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I use Dr. Dinisen - located in the Pavilion of Doylestown Hospital.  Most people n the Doylestown area go to the Woman's Health Center if they don't use Dinisen, I think they are the only 2 that practice at Doylestown Hospital (but I could be wrong).

I use Eco-Maids, nad in the past I have used Harmony Clean and Merry Maids - both did not clean to my satisfaction.

I work in Chalfont so I use daycare in Chalfont, but I looked at Children of America in New Britain, Kinder Kare (2 in NewBritain/Chalfont), La Petite Academy, Goddard School (one in Chalfont, 1 in Doylestown).  I have heard good things about St. Luke's in Doylestown, but I wanted daycare close to my work.

Let me know if you need anything else.  I've been in Doylestown for 3 years, and my DH has been here for 15 years.  It took me a while to get used to the area, but now I love it.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for your recommendations - I've been to the Women's Health Center, and have heard great things about Dr. Dinesen. Just requested a free estimat from Eco-Maids. Thanks for the advice!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options

I hate Scott Dinesen with the fire of 100000000 suns. Just sayin'

He used to have the best partner, Lane Moskov, but he is at Grandview now. 

I fired him when I was 18 weeks pregnant. although my OB (Grace Adofo) is no longer practicing at Doylestown Hospital, I would recommend Dr Jean Fiztgerald 

I grew up in Doylestown and now live in Lansdale. I dont have a daycare or cleaning rec, I am sorry

2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    mdk1971mdk1971 member

Not a fan of Dinesen either.  Jean Fitzgerald's group is great.  Abington OB/GYN is also a strong practice.  You could see them in their Warrington office, but you would have to deliver at Abington Hospital.  Doylestown Midwifery is also very good.  Dinesen is their physician back-up.  I deliver my kids with Nancy Galella at Abington OB/GYN and love her!  Had my 3D ultrasound at Bond with Me in Doylestown based on her recommendation and was very happy.

Don't have a recommendation on daycare.  A friend of mine uses Children of America (I think in New Britain) and she is very happy.  I have a cleaner and her name is Janet.  I've had her for 9 years now and she is great.  I can send you her number if you'd like. 

• Options
    imageskoorbnibor:

I hate Scott Dinesen with the fire of 100000000 suns. Just sayin'

He used to have the best partner, Lane Moskov, but he is at Grandview now. 

I fired him when I was 18 weeks pregnant. although my OB (Grace Adofo) is no longer practicing at Doylestown Hospital, I would recommend Dr Jean Fiztgerald 

I grew up in Doylestown and now live in Lansdale. I dont have a daycare or cleaning rec, I am sorry

Dr. Moskoff delivered me at Grandview and I loooooooved him. He is with Stoneridge OBGYN in Sellersville and Harleysville.  If you are on one side of Doylestown  the drive wouldnt be too bad.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I live in Chalfont but I am delivering at St. Mary's in Langhorne.  Its about 35 minutes from Doylestown but well worth the drive if you ask me.  I use Women's Health Associates of Bucks County at St. Marys.  There are 4 docs in the practice and they are all wonderful.

We are using LaPetite Academy in Chalfont - baby will start there this fall.  We researched a lot in the area, and this was the one that made us feel the most comfortable. 

You didn't ask for this one but pediatrician recommendations - Margiotti & Kroll Pediatrics in Warrington.  They are at 611 and Bristol Road.  They are wonderful!  Thats the practice my whole family has used and we all love them.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"