Hawaii Babies
Options

$20 off Gap Maternity pants

No coupon required. The online sale is good until today.

I just bought a couple of work pants (one was on clearance for $24.99! woohoo!) :-). If you have an old navy card, you can take $10 off; coupon code: THANKYOU. You also get free shipping if you use either your gap, old navy or BR card; code: MYCARD. Lastly, access the Gap site through ebates.com so you can get 2% cash back ;).

Re: $20 off Gap Maternity pants

• Options

confession: I'm totally wearing a pair of gap maternity pants today. 

My body has definitely changed - hips, thighs, and butt are all bigger, but I could probably make a little more effort to lose weight.

Anyways... I'm wearing a pair of no panel pants. at least they totally look like normal pants because they zip and button.  I don't think I really recommend this design for actual maternity pants - I just happened to buy them b/c they were like $12.97 final sale or something.  I didn't wear them much when I was actually pregnant beyond 20 weeks or so but I'm glad I thought to pull them out this morning. I'm so comfy.

• Options
    imageMauiWedding08:

confession: I'm totally wearing a pair of gap maternity pants today. 

My body has definitely changed - hips, thighs, and butt are all bigger, but I could probably make a little more effort to lose weight.

Anyways... I'm wearing a pair of no panel pants. at least they totally look like normal pants because they zip and button.  I don't think I really recommend this design for actual maternity pants - I just happened to buy them b/c they were like $12.97 final sale or something.  I didn't wear them much when I was actually pregnant beyond 20 weeks or so but I'm glad I thought to pull them out this morning. I'm so comfy.

I am all for comfort (especially with my growing belly) so I say do whatever works! Wink.

Some of the non-panel pants were on sale on Gap but hesitated buying them. Does it just have a low rise so it sits below the belly?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageeacerna:

Some of the non-panel pants were on sale on Gap but hesitated buying them. Does it just have a low rise so it sits below the belly?

yes, they are basically just low rise pants but they have an internal elastic system so you can tighten and loosen as needed, mine also have a (discreet) band across the back but some of them do not.

Like I said in a previous post, when I really needed maternity pants the full rise were my preference but I know each person is different.  There is no way I would have been able to just buy jeans a couple of sizes to big or stay in my regular jeans with a bella band after about 19-20 weeks, and some people do, so maybe they would be ok with the no-panel for a lot longer. 

I did have one pair of gap pants that had a front panel but it stayed below the belly that I loved.  They were kind of a trouser looking jean - I wore them at least 1 time a week up until delivery.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"