Washington Babies

Party Menu Help

Kaylin's party is this Saturday and I am needing help with the menu. The party is from 11-1 so it's a lunch affair. Here's the menu so far:

Costco Pinwheel Sandwiches

Spinach Artichoke Pinwheel Apps

Fruit Salad

Veggie Tray

Tortilla Chips w/Mango Salsa

Trophy Cupcakes

Punch

Bottled Water

Coreen's Sangria :)

Is that enough food? I'm wondering if I should add one more app or side. Maybe something kid friendly...What do you think?

Re: Party Menu Help

• I think it's a good spread. If you do add something kid friendly you could do something easy like kids crackers. Little ones already have the fruit and veggies to munch on too. Hope the party is a hit! Enjoy!
    Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
  • KNemoKNemo member
    That sounds like a delicious spread. I agree with Amy. If you want to add something else for the kiddos, crackers or cheese/crackers would be a great addition.
    The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Loading the player...
  • Little PB&J (use almond butter instead of peanut) cut into shapes using cookies cutters is always fun! I also love strawberries with sour cream and brown sugar for dipping! Stick out tongue
  • we had a very similar menu. But we added shrimp from Costco it is served cold and in kind of a sauce. Or you could add a pasta salad again cold.

Oct 2011 3 1/2 years old.
    Robert Williams Birth date 5/16/2008
  • I think you've got it covered - yum!
    Married! | July 15, 2005 | It's a Girl! | January 31, 2009 | It's a Girl! | July 21, 2011
    Heavens to Murgatroyd Blog
    Unofficial Baby Names Sticky Note: New and Old| Local Bumpie Website image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"