New York Babies
Options

NYC OB/GYN & Hospital Recommendations

I am new to board and am sure that this question is asked all of the time. I tried to scroll through old messages, but didnt find a thread.

I am looking for a good obgyn (female) and hospital in NYC.

As far as hospitals are concerned, I am trying to decide between St Luke's, NYP- Cornell and NYP- Columbia. So any obgyn recs with affiliations with any of these hospitals would be great.

TIA!

TTC (Seriously) from May 2009 IF DX: ? 1st RE appointment- September 2009 Oct 09: Clomid Ovidrel = BFN Nov 09: Clomid Ovidrel Endometrin = BFN Dec 09: Follicular Cysts, BCP to shrink Jan 2010-IUI #1: Gonal-f Ovidrel Endometrin Accupuncture=BFN Feb 2010- Break March 2010- IUI #2: Gonal-f Ovidrel Endometrin= BFN April 2010- IUI #3: Gonal-f Ovidrel Endometrin= BFN Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NYC OB/GYN & Hospital Recommendations

• Options

need high risk?

nyp columbia has an office on 60th + madison... great practice tons of doctors.  most practices have a mix of male and female doctors but in all of my experiences they wont be able to guarantee a specific doctor will deliver your baby... i see sreedhar gaddipati (man) and anita perez-delboy (woman).  Highly recommend!  If you don't need a high risk OB, there are several regular OBs at the practice and i have never heard anything bad about the dr.s there

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"