Houston Babies
Options

***Kat.in.the.hat***

My DD is currently in the Honeybees class. She will be moving up soon. You are going to LOVE the teachers! They are like my DD's second grandmothers!

I saw your previous question about bags and all you really need is a tote bag. Unless you just want your DD to have a back pack a tote back is what everyone else brings. They have "cubbies" to store their stuff during the day.

If you have any specific questions about what to expect etc. PLEASE let me know I would be happy to answer any questions you have.  You are going to be surprised at how much you and your DD like it there.Smile

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: ***Kat.in.the.hat***

• Options

oh this makes me so very happy to hear!!  I'll be the mom crying on Wednesday that summer school starts when I drop her off Smile

Feel free to hand me a kleenex and mock me on your way out - LOL!

So questions, because I do have them!  Do they really enforce the no stuffed animals rule?  Because Mar has never ever napped without her Mr Brown Dog and the thought of her trying to go to sleep without him makes me want to sob.  

Also, what kind of nap mat do you have and what kind of cover do you have for it?  Will just a crib sheet work?  Or a regular blanket.

I swear you're going to regret telling me this!

• Options
    imagekat.in.the.hat:

oh this makes me so very happy to hear!!  I'll be the mom crying on Wednesday that summer school starts when I drop her off Smile

Feel free to hand me a kleenex and mock me on your way out - LOL!

So questions, because I do have them!  Do they really enforce the no stuffed animals rule?  Because Mar has never ever napped without her Mr Brown Dog and the thought of her trying to go to sleep without him makes me want to sob.  

Also, what kind of nap mat do you have and what kind of cover do you have for it?  Will just a crib sheet work?  Or a regular blanket.

I swear you're going to regret telling me this!

She will be fine without Mr. Brown Dog. :)  You will be amazed how easily they will do things at school that they normally wouldn't do because all the other kids are doing it too. 

We send a blanket now but her first year, we sent a crib sheet and a blanket.  (she doesn't actually sleep so much now as just rest, so there's no sense in sending 2)

TXBELLA, I didn't know you had a kiddo at St. Matthews.  Kaitlyn is in the Butterflies class now.  She was in the ladybug class last year. 

~*~Jenn~*~
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I sent you an email  :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"