Detroit Babies
Options

Infant class

Hi everyone-

I live in Farmington Hills and am looking for a class for me and my little one to take (7 month girl).  She is super happy and probably would love anything, I'm thinking a baby yoga, swim, or gym class.  

Any ideas?  I am a younger mom and am feeling really cooped up at home.

Re: Infant class

• Options

Goldfish Swim School in Farmington Hills, on Haggerty Rd, just north of 9 Mile, has parent-child swim classes for infants/toddlers.  I do the class with my 2 year old, and we love it.  The instructors are great, the pool is warm, and the environment is very friendly.  They offer a Mini 1 class for ages 4 months to 12 months.  

Your community's Parks and Rec department may also have parent child swim classes.  I think Novi and Northville offer those type of classes, even for non-residents.  We did the Northville swim class when my daughter was 7 months.  I definitely prefer Goldfish's curriculum though. 

Hope that helps!

• Options
    Namaste Yoga in RO offers a great Baby Yoga Class. DS loves it! :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I second Goldfish, but I'm biased- I work there:)  We go to the Birmingham one (where I work) but I helped the Farmington one open up last fall and it's pretty awesome.  Not as crowded as Birmingham (yet) and a larger facility. 

I have been wanting to try that yoga class at Namaste, too.

• Options
    You can try the Livonia Rec center as they have a couple Mom & Baby classes!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"