Babies: 9 - 12 Months

What's the difference between Huggies Snug & Dry and Little Movers?

I want to buy a huge pack of size 3 for DD since they're usually cheaper that way.  When I went to look at prices, I saw that the Huggies Snug & Dry are way cheaper than Little Movers.  What's the difference between them?  TIA!

Re: What's the difference between Huggies Snug & Dry and Little Movers?

• Huggies Snug & Dry = Pampers Baby Dry

Huggies Little Movers = Pampers Cruisers

The LIttle Movers are a much nicer diaper, IMO.  We have used both the Snug and Dry and the Little Movers.  The Snug & Dry are much rougher and don't fit as well.  The Little Movers have a better shape to them and are softer.  I think they're equally absorbent.   They both have elastic in the back which is key for us.  I usually get the Little Movers, but I only stock up on them when I can stack coupons and sales.  

• I don't know much about little movers but we use the snug and dry and love them. They are just basic diapers but they work great!
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • LVilaLVila member

Snug & Dry = brick shaped

Little Movers = contoured 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic CafeMom Tickers
  • I HATE snug and dry. They are SO stiff. I found that they leaked more and I think it is because they dont move as well with the baby. I have not had any problems with the Little movers though.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageLVila:

Snug & Dry = brick shaped

Little Movers = contoured 

Perfect explanation. I bought the Pure and Naturals and really like them!

• Excellent!  Thanks everyone!
  • If you can wait until tomorrow, Target has the boxes for $19.99 and if you buy two you get a $5 gift card. Make sure you print some $3 huggies coupons!
  • imageOlivia921:
    If you can wait until tomorrow, Target has the boxes for $19.99 and if you buy two you get a $5 gift card. Make sure you print some $3 huggies coupons!

Oooh, that is a good deal. Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"