Colorado Babies

Prego Moms to Hang Out With?

I'm looking for othe prego ladies in the North Denver area who know what I'm going through to hang out with.

Melissa

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Prego Moms to Hang Out With?

• Now I wish I was on the north side of town!  I'm down in Highlands Ranch, but if you get something organized, let me know and I'll see how far it is! 
  • Maybe we could organize something in denver so that its more accessible to everyone.  Lets see who else replies...

Melissa

• Loading the player...
  • imagebhostmeyer:
    Now I wish I was on the north side of town!  I'm down in Highlands Ranch, but if you get something organized, let me know and I'll see how far it is! 

If we end up in Highlands Ranch, maybe we can carpool Wink  BTW, YGPM back!

~Sweet Girl *8/18/08* c-section ~ Sweet Boy *12/2/10* VBAC ~ Sweet Boy *8/14/12* VBAC~ 

VBAC Birth Story    2VBAC Birth Story  

• I'm in Aurora and am 5-6 weeks pregnant.  I have my first appointment in May!
  • I have a 3 month old but I would love to get together I am a stay at home mom so I would love to meet more people.  I am close to the Orchard town center, but I don't have a problem driving anywhere.
    10 MONTHS APART AND LOVIN IT! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageimage
  • Hi everyone! I'm 17wk 4d and live down near the tech center, but I'd be happy to drive somewhere.  I'd love to meet some more pregnant ladies out there!

Julie

• Let's set something up in the next couple of weeks! Anything in particular you ladies are interested in?

Melissa

• Sounds like fun! I am up in FC but would be willing to drive down for a meet up. I have a 3 month old as well.
  • I just moved out here 2 years ago and my boyfriend and I found out we were expecting last week. I am a little over 6 weeks. If you have a get together please let me know I would love to meet other girls in the area. I also live in the highlands ranch area, maybe its in the water :)
    Its a girl!! Cameron Rae born 1/8/13 @ 501am Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Hey ladies! 

I am in highlands ranch! I go to a great prenatal yoga class sunday afternoons at 2:30 @ corepower yoga parker. We should meet for class and have tea after! let me know if you want to meet!

Mamie

EDD 10/1/10  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"