Orange County Babies

terrible 2s ???

screaming for like 10-20 minutes, normal?  :(

Re: terrible 2s ???

• OMG, are mine 2 already?  Wink

Sorry, lady.  I hope it passes quickly.  Poor DJ and poor mama.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagekimarino13:

OMG, are mine 2 already?  Wink

Sorry, lady.  I hope it passes quickly.  Poor DJ and poor mama.

hilarious!  :)  i remember those screams but there was just one.  

these screams are a whole other story. dont know wtf it is all about. 

• Loading the player...
  • When Keith left for work today and handed Sophia to the nanny, she started screaming bloody murder.  At the top of her lungs.  You'd think someone was hurting her, the screaming was that loud and forceful.  So he picked her back up again and she stopped.

Tantrums.

Already.

Seriously?!

What prompted DJ's screaming?  Did anything in particular set him off?  

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • well he had one before i got home with D over nothing.  i took him for a very long walk, hoping it would settle him, and when we got back he was demanding everything in the kitchen.  he had a snack and then was begging BEGGING for the butter on the counter.  to the point where i finally showed it to him (bad idea) and he took a big swipe with his hands and ate it. :(  he didnt like it so then he got super mad.  calmed down and then we were playing and bam. screams.

oh yes, in the morning he screams bloody murder when i am about to leave.  sad. 

• Note to self: stop opening posts about hard times with 2 year olds.  Too scary.
  • i am a zombie today
  • I feel for you. We had a rough few months. I wanted to pull my hair out. I've gone through that where they're crying for something but its as if they don't know what they want. I know my daughter would get frustrated when she couldn't communicate something. Its been a lot better as her communication has improved. (She doesn't stop talking now). But yes, those tantrums are lovely, aren't they!? ;)
  • Not sure if its normal or not, but I feel your pain. Try screaming for an hour at 2am!  Ughhhh!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"