LGBT Parenting

**Mrs_F - How are you doing?**

Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you.  I hope your first weeks with Henry are going well! :-)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **Mrs_F - How are you doing?**

• Me too!

I've been stalking your blog for news and hope all is well.

• imageSeptBeanMamma:

Me too!

I've been stalking your blog for news and hope all is well.

Oh my gosh, I'm the worst blogger in history! I do intend to get back to it!

Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks Smile  I missed the new mama check-in below!

We are doing very well.  Henry is doing terrific.  I, well... I have postpartum PUPP....  About 50% of my body is covered in itchy red bumps.  I got an rx cream, which is helping somewhat.  It's supposed to clear up within a couple weeks.  I'm crossing my fingers.  I went back to the midwives on Monday to have my stitches checked on - everything looked to be healing right on target. My injuries were fairly significant, so I'm still sore, but getting there.  On top of the PUPP and the healing bottom, Henry got a little overexcited at the breast the other day and accidentally chomped on me - OUCH!!! So now I'm treating a wounded nipple, too.  Dealing with the PUPP and my physical recovery have definitely been the hardest thing to deal with, and not a struggle that I really anticipated.

Which brings me to the good part - Henry Smile  We are so lucky.  He is very easy going and just all around wonderful.  Aside from the accidental-chomp incident, he is nursing well and he is already up to 9lbs!  We just love him to pieces.  Sometimes we just look at him, marveling at how handsome he is and that he's really here, and he's really our baby.

Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"