New Orleans Babies
Options

Pediatricians on the Northshore?

I am in Covington and looking for a pediatrician. Any recommendations?

Re: Pediatricians on the Northshore?

• Options

Fairway Pediatrics

Dr. Mula

www.fairwaypediatrics.com

Kevin & Traci May 11, 2006 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    ditto Fairway Pediatrics.  We love Dr. Quarls but we've seen 2 other drs there too and all 3 were excellent.  They're quick and friendly.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dr. Mula comes highly recommended but just be aware that I was told her availability isn't always the best.  Those who do go to her love her though.  I take my LO to Dr. Devoe (Mandeville Pediatrics) and we absolutely LOVE her. 
  • Options

image...:::EMILY:::...:
    Dr. Mula comes highly recommended but just be aware that I was told her availability isn't always the best.  Those who do go to her love her though.  I take my LO to Dr. Devoe (Mandeville Pediatrics) and we absolutely LOVE her. 

We love TinTin Devoe too! My dh went to her growing up and now Corinne goes to her! She is super sweet and is a good dr!

• Options
    Fairway Peds...love all the Doctors.
  • Options
    We use Dr. Faucheaux at Northlake Pediatrics. His practice came highly recommended by our OB. When we had to stay a few extra days in the hospital for Grace's heart murmur, Dr. Faucheaux called my room in the hospital as soon as he got the results. Scored huge points in my book for his compassion.
    imageimage
  • Options
    We use Dr Londeree with Pontchatrain Peds in Mandeville. Love her!
                    Our Blessing From God Through Adoption
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                   Our Blessing After TTC for 6 Years (natural birth!)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                             EBFing, CDing, BWing, SAHM
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"