Orange County Babies

My Gym

I have began looking into My Gym and Gymboree classes for when LO arrives and couldn't believe what great a deal My Gym is compared to Gymboree. Anyone attend a My Gym, what are your thoughts? They have the class that begins at 6 weeks old, when did you start?
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: My Gym

• We go to My Gym since DD was 8 months.  She loves it, it's great excersise for her.  We chose My Gym because 1) it was closer to our house and 2) It was a better deal like you said.  When DD was younger we got to attend 2 classes per week.  We also tried The Little Gym but we didn't like it as much. hth.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • What are the prices like, if you dont mind me asking?
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • DD went for a couple months around 1 yr old. She had fun but it was so expensive!! (I never checked Gymboree prices to compare). Once she started daycare we stopped going to My Gym.
  • I am not sure if the prices vary per location, but the one in Yorba Linda offers a lifetime membership for $75 and it grows with your child and whatever classes you are interested in. You can add additional children on for $10. You can't beat it!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • WOW! That's a great price. The one in Newport Beach was like $20 per class, if remember correctly.
  • imageMrs.09:
    I am not sure if the prices vary per location, but the one in Yorba Linda offers a lifetime membership for $75 and it grows with your child and whatever classes you are interested in. You can add additional children on for $10. You can't beat it!!

The YL location is the one I'd be going to. Is that $75/mo? Either way not too bad at all!!  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We go to Gymboree in Aliso Viejo.  It is so fantastic!  Super Clean and new.  They change the program every 2 weeks.  It's $79 a month for 1 class a week plus 2 free play hours a week.  Only 20 mins down the 73 from Newport.  Let me know if you want to check it out I have free passes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"