Pennsylvania Babies

NBR: Paint color experts come in, please!

Any suggestions on this color for those of you who know paint colors well?

https://www.houseofturquoise.com/2010/05/daniel-brisset.html

We need to paint our kitchen and I'm trying to figure out how to bring my laptop to Home Depot or Lowes or Benjamin Moore to try to match it to the screen;) I might just save it and have a print made, I'm just worried that I won't be able to since I'm sure it's copyrighted.

ETA: p.s. I know I need to just go to the store and play with some colors, I just thought I'd throw this out there in case anyone has a similar color that you love and have a name for:)

Re: NBR: Paint color experts come in, please!

• Home Depot can color match anything.  I'd just leave the screen up on your laptop and take it in. You don't need to be connected to the internet to do that.  I know Restoration Hardware has a color that is pretty similar I think.
  • We painted one of our rooms SW waterscape- it is a little bluer than the one in the pic.  SW "Slow Green" might be a closer match.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • and......I love the color! it is so refreshing.
  • beth&anth that color is gorgeous! Thanks ladies:)
  • lindyanne - good call on Restoration Hardware! They have just the right amount of grey in their colors for what I think I want - I might check out the outlet and see if they have any in the store in a color I like. We were there last week nad I was so surprised to see cans of paint in the outlet!
  • I painted another one of our rooms SW Comfort Gray.  It was a close match to RH Silver Sage, it does have more gray than the waterscape.  lol....I just painted a whole house- I think I have the SW color fan memorized :)

• mpaynempayne member

It's a little difficult to see the color clearly in some of your pics but my hubby and I painted our kitchen Rejuvenate (I think that's how you spell it), it's from Home Depot. I love it but I think all of your colors are gorgeous, you have great taste! Here's a pic of our kitchen, incase you wanted something different.

or this one shows the color a little better...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"