Montana Babies

New to the board

Hi Gals,

Glad to see that we have a board on here. I live in Bozeman and just found out that I was pregnant on April fools. First appointment is on the 20th and I can'nt wait!

Anyone else from Bozeman in their first tri. Most of my friends are older and single or have young kids so I have not told most of them yet. Hoping to start a little group if possible.

Pregnancy TickerPregnancy Ticker

Re: New to the board

• Yeah congrats and welcome!

Oh how I miss Bozeman! I graduated form college there and oh how I miss it. I really miss working at Spec's best job ever! 

I moved back to my home town (Billing) in 2007 but we get up there quit a bit still.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • There is a bumpie on 6-12 who lives in Bozeman. sn us+1 Smile

• Loading the player...
  •  

Slow, snowy day here in Bozeman wasting time on the Bump boards.  I found out about my pregnancy on Groundhog's Day, just a month after my wedding!  You've had your first appointment by now.  Hope all went well and you are managing the fun of your first trimester.  I didn't enjoy mine all that much just laying around A LOT and feeling woosie.  If you are experiencing any discomfort right now, just know that it does get better. I feel like I've got new found energy and a great appetite.  It's just that I've gained almost 15 pounds, now, and feel kind of clumsy.  This all is worth it in the end, though (so I hear)....Big Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi gals, so glad to see some locals on the board. The first visit went great, we got to see the heartbeat although she set me back on my due date by a week based on her trying to measure my wiggly peanut. Got to see the heartbeat too, which was amazing. Going back in for more baby pics on the first of June and cant wait.

Happy early Mothers Day!!

Pregnancy TickerPregnancy Ticker
  • woot!  i live in the bo-zone.  lula will be one in 6 days... ack!  where has the time gone.

buuuut - we're going to try for number two soon (shhhh!  that's a secret!) so maybe we can be labor buddies.  LOL :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

{forever remembered and missed my sweet babe}

*m/c 10/10/10 - 7w0d*

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"