New Jersey Babies
Options

Pediatrician Recommendations for Essex County

Hi ladies!  My 1st baby is due in June & I'm on the hunt for a pediatrician.  Any recommendations for Montclair/Glen Ridge/Caldwell/Clifton/Nutley area?

Thanks!!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
M/C Nov 9, 2011 at 11 weeks.... We love you & miss you Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pediatrician Recommendations for Essex County

• Options
    we use Dr Kintiraglou (sp?). The office has been great and we never have a problem getting in touch with them.
    our beautiful babies imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Gruenwald & Commandatore located in millburn.  There office is open until 9pm some nights which is great for scheduling appts (I don't have to take a day off)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

i don't know if Bloomfield would be too far, but Dr. Cheng is an awesome pedi and he's right on bloomfield ave.

https://www.healthgrades.com/directory_search/physician/profiles/dr-md-reports/dr-guo-pao-cheng-md-8d7218e1

• Options

I just came across this and wanted to share a recommendation -- and ask a question. We use Gruenwald & Commandatore. Dr. Alexander is the best, although all the docs there are great.

Anyone have an OBGYN in the area to recommend???

• Options
    Dr. Barry Prystowsky (not sure if i spelt it right) has been our pediatrician for my son and now my daughters...(no issues really sweet doctor my kids love him) he is located in nutley on kingsland ave, very well known doctor and has been in newspaper as one of best pediatricians...As for gynos I love love love Doctor Ernani Sadural, he is very knowledgable and always makes you feel so comfortable, he is also very gentle and never makes you feel like you are a bother he works in an office with others gynos all of them are really great I recommend them all the time....they delivered my son and saved my daughters (they are located in Kearney and have a West Orange office I believe) it's called Contemporary Womans Care....Good Luck to all and I hope this helped.....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"