Orange County Babies

2010 Ellen Show Girls!

I am sooo curious... what did you bring home this year?  I couldn't watch the show, I was working.  I am uber jealous, but I guess I can get over it. 

1. Because I am not pregnant and have no intention of that happening anytime soon and 2. I went last year and got some great stuff. 

Soooo... what did you get?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 2010 Ellen Show Girls!

• augs06augs06 member

I am in love with the onesie your DD is wearing!!  Where'd you find it?

I was lucky a friend asked me to be her +1, since I wasn't eligible to apply myself.  We had the greatest time & scored with the goodies! 
    We walked with an Age Hi-Lo chair, Timi & Leslie diaper bag, Puj tub, a supply of Baby Silk products, Weil Baby collection, collection of aden + anais blankets/wraps/bibs, 6mo supply of Huggies, Safety 1st video monitor, comfort carrier by Baby Bjorn, Shrinx Hips, Posh Mommy neckace, Teutonia stroller, YoMy Booties & an I Heart Ellen onesie.

If you had emailed her pics of your LO in the onesie you got last year, she might have been featured on the wall o' babes behind Ellen's chair during the show.  It was so cute to see all their faces!

forcing sisterly love since 07.06.10
  • Fun!  I had sooo much fun last year.  Well worth the drive in traffic for hours and hours!  I never took the picture of Reese in the "Kickin it with Ellen shirt".  I was too lazy to take it.  hahah!

Oh and the onesie in my siggy... I made it!  :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • augs06augs06 member
    We had so much fun but it was such a long day!

You made it?!  Oh, please share.  Is it an applique or painted/screened?  l.o.v.e. it! 
    forcing sisterly love since 07.06.10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"