New Jersey Babies
Options

Pediatrician recommendation in Middlesex County

Hi All,

I'm expecting my first child in August and I am currently looking for a pediatrician in the area. We are new to NJ and don't know anyone in the area to recommend someone they have used and liked. We have considered Healthy Horizons in East Brunswick, but would love some suggestions from mothers who have someone that they like in the area. :)

Re: Pediatrician recommendation in Middlesex County

• Options

I am in the market for a new pediatrician, waiting for responses 

• Options
    I don't know exactly where in Middlesex County you are but I use Dr. Igor Trogan. He has an office in South Amboy and Marlboro/Manalapan.  I really like him.  His practice is called Ivy Pediatrics - they have a website; I believe it's ivypediatrics.com, if not, you can find it if you google it I'm sure.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We recently switched to university pediatric associates and they have been wonderful so far: https://www.univpediatricassociates.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/site.locations/action/dtl/loc/12079.cfm

here's their website.. they have an office in Highland Park and one in E. Brunswick.

Before that, we were going to Somerset Pediatric Group in Bridgewater and had some problems with them.
  • Options
    My husband and I recently went on a tour of Mid Jersey Pediatrics in E. Brunswick. We were there for about an hour and a half getting information about the practice, Doctors, and got to tour the office. We were really impressed that they took the time to make us feel so comfortable and that the practice has been established for 34 years now. Since we're new to the area, I asked my Dr for a list of referred Pediatrician's and this was one on the list. I also considered University Pediatrics, but they wanted to charge us $80 for a consultation to come in and meet the Dr. I hope this helps anyone else who like me was looking for a Pediatrician in the Middlesex County area!!
  • Options

I use Dr. Dulce Samonte in Clark, she is excellent!

480 Oak Ridge Road Clark, NJ 07066-2124 - (732) 574-9444

BabyFetus Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"