Orange County Babies

Britax Boulevard or Advocate?

Which do you have and would recommend?? Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Britax Boulevard or Advocate?

• I have the advocate and really like it. In case we are unfortunate to be in an accident, I want to know that I got my baby the best. It's easy to use and very comfortable too.

But I think you're comparing two great carseats. 

• We got the Marathon and I did a lot of comparing including having DH sit in both. He was bugged by the headrest I think in the Blvd. He has been using his for 2 months (he is 7 months) and I love it. It was great size for the plane ride too.
  • Loading the player...
  • We just had Erin from "Safety in Motion" come to our MOM's club meeting and do a car seat class - she is the instructor for HOAG and carseat expert for CHOC. https://www.safetyinmotion.org/ She loves Britax and told us she would get the Boulevard - but NOT the CS version.  I guess she is seeing problems with them clicking before they are tight.

We got ours from diapers.com they are having a 15% off sale right now and you get it in 2 days! 

BUT all the Britax's are really great. 

• thanks ockylie. we went ahead and got the advocate (which comes with the cs). of course make sure the straps are appropriately tight regardless of the "click," i can definitely see where stopping at the first "click" would be a safety hazard (as it seems we have to adjust to 2 or sometimes even 3 clicks past the first one!!!!). thanks for the rec though, good to know britax is a widely-recommended brand by professionals ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just got the Boulevard and so far I love it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"