Virginia Babies
Options

Fredericksburg OB?

We are moving to Fredericksburg next month from San Diego and I am looking for any OB recommendations! If there's ones to avoid, that's be nice to know as well.

TIA!

Re: Fredericksburg OB?

• Options
    Rappahannock Women's Health Center and Central Virgina OB/GYN are both good.  At RWHC I would recommend Kathy- she's a midwife, or Dr. Mary Shuman. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm also with Dr. Shuman. Dr. Smith and Kathy are both great too!

Avoid both Dr. Lasernas like the plague!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I got to Central VA OBGYN.  They are always extremely busy though (you would think there aren't any other OBs in town)!  I do like Dr. Mercado and Dr. Kil.  The others are okay too, but I like those two the best.  Unfortunately, since it is a practice, there is no guarantee you will have the one you like the day you deliver.  It's whoever is on call.

Good luck!

DSC_2211

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Avoid Dr walker From Pratt, Right now I go to central Va obgyn

• Options

I just moved to Fredericksburg with my husband and we are looking for the same thing. We dont know anyone here in the area. And i dont know the area really well we are in the King George / Stafford area and I havet had any luck with the drs we've tried. Thank you for the post, and ladies thank you for the information

~ OP - if you have any questions about the area, from one newbie to another feel free to Message me =)

• Options

LOVE Dr. Joon Kil.  There are two Dr. Kils - brothers.  Joon is my OB/GYN and he's very knowledgeable, and calming. 

Welcome to town!

• Options
    I go to Rappahanock, I love Dr Leslie Meyer! :-)
  • Options
    Dr. Meyer delivered my daughter last year and he is great.  I'm expecting again and hear that he isn't practicing anymore.  Have you heard anything about this?  i really liked him.  He's not my normal OB but was on call that night and I am thankful that he was.  I had a great experience with him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"