Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Mom to Be: Baby Monitor Rec

I've been researching this for way too long to have nothing figured out! I'd prefer a video, but is it necessary?? I feel like I've heard so many different things from people I know...I just need help!

Any monitors out there you love or hate?

TIA!!!

Re: Mom to Be: Baby Monitor Rec

• Options
    I love, love love my video monitor.  But my husband is a tech nerd, so he set up the nursery with a home security camera w/night vision.  That way we can just watch them on our tv. :)
    I think video is a must!
  • Options
    My husband would love nothing more than to have it on our multiple TVs too! :) Which one do you guys have?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Um, I have no idea! lol

But I will have Seth send you a message on FB about which one we have :)

• Options
    Awesome! Thank you so much... :)
  • Options

Just purchased the "Sleek and Secure" handheld monitor by Summer.

https://www.shopbabybliss.com/search_product.php?id=316

• Options
    I have the Mobicam (the white one, not the AV blue one).  DH just got it all set up this weekend.  Although our LO is not here yet, we played around with it and it seems to work really well.  We didn't have any kind of interference or static and it has night vision and voice activation on it.  So far so good, but like I said we haven't actually used it since LO isn't scheduled to arrive for another 4 weeks.
  • Options
    We don't have a video monitor and don't miss it.  It picks up everything in the room (even the toilet flushing- super fun when guests are over and we forget to shut it off...).  I feel like I'd check a video monitor more often instead of waiting for sounds.  We have him in a very safe sleeping area and aren't concerned about him having difficulties, and we check on him often.  (Not saying anyone with the video doesn't do any of those things, just pointing them out).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"