Tennessee Babies

Three weeks pregnant and moving to nashville area in June

Hello everyone! I am from TX and just found out yesterday I was pregnant (first time) . We are moving to the Spring Hill area in June so any advice on OBGYN's, hospitals, etc. in the area would be appreciated! Thanks!

Re: Three weeks pregnant and moving to nashville area in June

• I live in Spring Hill. I recommend Dr. Rupe. https://www.womensgroupfranklin.com/

Feel free to message me. Let me know if you have any other questions 

www.jenniepyfferoen.com
  • Thanks! Right now we are trying to buy a house in Spring Hill. What communities are good?
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations!!! I live in the thompsons station area of spring hill. we moved here right after i found out i was pregnant and we are now the proud parents of a 2 week old baby girl!!! This is a great area to raise children. schools are good and most neighborhoods are too!! My OBGYN is Dr Thomas K. Thomas in Franklin. His office is about 20 minutes from Spring Hill and he is super nice and makes you feel comfortable. Well as comfortable as you can feel at a gyno!! Only downside is he only delivers at Baptist or Centennial Hospitals in Nashville. But they are only 30-35 minutes from the Hill.

• My doc is Dr. Bell at Franklin Women's Center.  She's awesome!  She only delivers at Williamson Medical Center, which I loved - it's much quieter than Baptist or Vanderbilt, and it would definitely be closer to you in Spring Hill.

GL with  your move!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"