Los Angeles Babies
Options

Anyone live close to Torrance?

Hello ladies! I am looking for other preggo moms who live close to Torrance. I am 6 weeks along and have a 2 1/2 year old so if you want to connect that would be great :)

Re: Anyone live close to Torrance?

• Options
    Hi! Congratulations on Baby # 2! I Actually live in Torrance and I'm expecting my first baby! I'm 19 weeks and due in September. I would love to connect!! I dont know if your into yoga but i'm taking a prenatal yoga class at the Bright Begginnings and Beyond Studio.
  • Options
    Hi and congratulations!  I live in Redondo.  Just going in for my first appt tomorrow- super excited.  I'm at almost 5 weeks, so a little bit behind you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm Hermosa, right by the mall.  I'm 11wks expecting my first.

• Options
    Do any of you ladies want to meet up sometime? Maybe start a walking group?
  • Options
    a walking group is a great idea!  maybe along the strand?  I don't work.  let me know.  email me at annyesunshine@gmail.com
  • Options
    That would be fun! I need some exercise!  I have been super lazy because of how tired I feel, but I know that I need to get moving!  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    A walking group would be fun! I'm a SAHM so I have lots of free time with my little one. E-mail me if any of you would like to meet up! mama@honshouse.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"