Nebraska Babies
Options

pediatrician recommendations

I live in the Omaha area and i have not picked a pediatrician yet!! My due date is very close and i am looking for some recommendations??? 

Re: pediatrician recommendations

• Options
    I am from lincoln so I can not help, but just call an office and set up an interview,  interview different dr until you find one that fits your needs and personality. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Our current pediatrician is Dr. Amy Lacroix (UNMC Physicians).
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We love, love, love Dr Sprague. He is awesome....he is out by Lakeside and there are 4 other docs in the office who are also great. 
  • Options
    We see Dr. Rachel McCann through Children's Physicians, her office is located at 96th and Giles Rd. She's the absolute best, our son needed heart surgery and she was there through the whole thing, I'd never see another doc.  Congrats on upcoming baby!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My sister and I both have our kids see Dr. Amanda Votruba with Physicians Clinic. She is awesome! My OB told me that you really can't go wrong with any of the pediatricians here in Omaha though. I will say, however, that a friend of mine is very upset with Dr. Kronberg. So I guess stay away.
    Holly
  • Options

We see Dr. Krenzer at Children's Physicians Village Pointe. We absolutely love her! I could take DD to see a Boystown pedi for free, but I love her so much that I can't change.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Dr. Steinauer at Village Pointe Pediatrics. He's great....we've also seen Dr. Byrne & we were happy with him as well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We go to Dr. Joseph Straley who has been amazing. He is at Children's Physicians in Eagle Run. I have absolutely no complaints about him at all. He is good about calling up to see how your little one is feeling, he has given us plenty of free formula (both my babes had to be on dr. prescribed formula that you have to order and is EXPENSIVE,) helped with prescriptions, etc. He's been a life saver!!!
  • Options
    We see Paradis (and have seen Scheidler in clinic) @ this office, they are awesome:)
  • Options
    We see Dr. Krenzer at Children's at Village Point also and absolutely love her! We met her before we had our daughter, I would recommend meeting her if you can, she is both intelligent and very personable!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Im going to Dr. Bryne at Children's Peds at Village Point. Ive known him forever and hes still my younger sisters' doc. Hes very good. Any of the drs there are good.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Dr Angela Law at Alegent Lakeside is awesome! My doctor highly recommended her and she is very sweet and takes time with me everytime we visit! Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"