Phoenix Babies
Options

Daycare costs, recommendations needed..

Hi Ladies, does anyone know how much kindercare or lapetite is for the toddler program in North Scottsdale?? Or do you have a daycare to recommend in North Scottsdale?We may be relocating back to the valley in a few months and I want to start researching daycare costs.

Also, can anyone recommend a good pedi / OB around FLW / Hayden area and which hospitals have private recovery rooms? We are hoping #2 is on the way ! TIA!

Re: Daycare costs, recommendations needed..

• Options

My ob is Dr. Zadravec, contemporary obgyn, she is located north of FLW close to the new hospital in the grayhawk medical center-love her

Scottsdale Shea has private rooms.  Can't help with either of those daycare places

• Options
    Scottsdale Shae is great.  I was on bedrest there, and it was by far the nicest hospital as far as facilities go.  I even got a pedicure in my room. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry, I don't know about daycare, but I wanted to tell you that Scottsdale Shea has private delivery rooms and excellent nurses in OB.  The OBGYN I went to that is affilated with Scottsdale Shea is called Caring for Women and they have a location in N Phx and in Scottsdale.  Good luck
  • Options
    We live in North Scottsdale but haven't started researching daycares yet. My friends do Kindercare in Chandler and they pay $200 a week for their toddler. I also reccomend Scottsdale Healthcare Shea. My friend raved about the staff and the rooms. That is where I will deliver!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    yep,Scottsdale Shea is awesome. Try AMOMI pregnancy and wellness center off Scottsdale Rd./101
    Take a chance. Take a risk. Take the initiative. Make your wishes a reality and make your dreams come true!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"