Washington Babies

The Knot "Post Secret"

Have we seen this? A knottie created a PostSecret type website for people on the Knot/Nest/Bump to send their secrets in electronically.

TTC #1 Sept 2008
M/C 9/21/09 | M/C 12/24/09 | BFP 1/23/10
Madeline Rey DOB 9/30/10
TTC # 2 Jan 2013
BFP 3/12/13 | EDD 11/18/13
It's a GIRL! Lydia Marie!
Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: The Knot "Post Secret"

• This is like one huge GBCK without the GB part. 

ALso, I don't exactly understand why this is necessary.  Don't people say these things anyway (at least on the national boards) or has the Knot become Puppies&Rainbows since 2005?

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• imagecinema_goddess:

....or has the Knot become Puppies&Rainbows since 2005?

I was around in 2005 *shudders*

And I've never seen this before - I think you're the first to post it! I like it because it's a condensed version of TK, but I don't know that I'd have the energy to put a pic together.

Married! | July 15, 2005 | It's a Girl! | January 31, 2009 | It's a Girl! | July 21, 2011
    Heavens to Murgatroyd Blog
    Unofficial Baby Names Sticky Note: New and Old| Local Bumpie Website image
  • Loading the player...
  • Hmmm I don't get it. Maybe I am just slow. Do you go there to get witty insultes for people?

Oct 2011 3 1/2 years old.
    Robert Williams Birth date 5/16/2008
  • Wow.  I just spent way too much time reading through those.  
  • I don't get this, either.  Are these posts from the K/N/B?  Why are they compiled on that site, and then with weird pics added?  I'm so lost!

That one about being a doormat with a douchenozzle husband is something I would LOVE to say to a Nestie from my anniv board.

Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • imageMrsH_08:

I don't get this, either.  Are these posts from the K/N/B?  Why are they compiled on that site, and then with weird pics added?  I'm so lost!

That one about being a doormat with a douchenozzle husband is something I would LOVE to say to a Nestie from my anniv board.

www.postsecret.com

Stick out tongue

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• imagecinema_goddess:

Huh.  Yep, I'm definitely behind the times.

Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • Um... I think we ALL know who sent one of those in!!   I would copy it here but its NSFW.   But if you read through the ones posted today I think you can figure it out!! 
    imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • Did I totally miss something?  Someone from the bump committed suicide...after being "bullied" on a board? 
    Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
  • imageMrsAmyB:
    Did I totally miss something?  Someone from the bump committed suicide...after being "bullied" on a board? 

I was wondering about this too! 

imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • image~Lynchie~:

imageMrsAmyB:
    Did I totally miss something?  Someone from the bump committed suicide...after being "bullied" on a board? 

I was wondering about this too! 

Me too... messed up!

• image~Lynchie~:
    Um... I think we ALL know who sent one of those in!!   I would copy it here but its NSFW.   But if you read through the ones posted today I think you can figure it out!! 

Ummm, its 9:00... no workie :) which one?

• I googled and the only posts about it are the same as ours..."WTF?"

Lynchie, I must have missed what you are talking about too.  The one about a DH's bff?

Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
  • imageMrsAmyB:

Lynchie, I must have missed what you are talking about too.  The one about a DH's bff?

Yup this one! 

• imageMrsAmyB:

I googled and the only posts about it are the same as ours..."WTF?"

Holy flerking schnitt. 

Ohhhh that pizzes me off.   There is definitely such a thing as cyber bullying.  Blaming the victim for having emotional issues and completely downplaying that there are individual boards on this site that seem to breed cyberbullies like Saruman bred Uruk-hai is par for the course. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"