Health & Exercise

OK recommendations for a good sports bra for D cups and larger

Right now in my 2nd trimester I am DDD but my normal size is a large D...many sports bras are not comfy and supportive they are just not made for the bigger boobs (many of them) or the ones that are cost like 90 bucks!

Any suggestions? 

Re: OK recommendations for a good sports bra for D cups and larger

• I'm a DD and I use Champion bras from Target. But I'm also a smaller girl with unnecessarily huge boobs. I really like them because they keep the girls in. I would also get a good bra with a good build in bra tank top, extra support.
  • I like my Fiona bra from Moving Comfort.  It comes in band and cup sizes, so you can choose whichever you like.  I also like the site breakoutbras.com (which I'm sure everyone on this board is sick of me recommending, and no, they don't pay me!) for their sizing instructions, just to make sure I'm in the correct size -- soooo much more support now that I realize I'm a 32 band size, not the 36 the crazy lady in the department store tried to sell me!  And they have some nice sport bras for larger ladies as well.  :D
  • Loading the player...
  • I liked my Moving Comfort bras (can't remember which ones) pre-pregnancy but went back to my old Enells since they are a little bigger.  Started out as a DD/DDD ... god knows what I am know.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I also like the Champion ones from Target, but I do wear 2 sometimes 3 bras to give me the proper support that I need. If I am just spinning, I can sometimes get away with just one. I am a DD.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Katie: 1/16/08 2lbs. 15oz.
    Abby & Emily: 12/31/10 6lbs. 2oz. & 5lbs. 7oz.
  • I second the Fiona.  I was 34DD pre-pregnancy and am now 34G or H.  I wear a 32 band for the fiona for extra stability/support.  It's not that I really "fit" the DD properly right now, but I can get everything in w/ absolutely no jiggling and lots of support, which is all I ask for at this point.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"