Baby Showers
Options

Baby Shower Games

I am so lost on ideas for games.  My best friend is having her sprinkle next Sunday and want to play games.  For her last shower we did the toilet paper game, baby gift bingo, and a memory tray thing.  This time I don't want to spend a lot for games and I was thinking just two games.  I was going to do a baby alphabet, name something that starts with each letter.  Any ideas for another game?

Re: Baby Shower Games

• Options

A fun/easy one is the diaper pin game. When everyone arrives they get 5-10 diaper pins (safety pins), and are instructed not to say the word "baby" (or you could choose another baby related word, or give a few words to make it more difficult), and if they hear someone else say "baby" they get to take 1 of their pins. Once they have no pins left they are out of the game, the person with the most pins at the end wins.

Or the melted candy bar in a diaper...get 4 or 5 various chocolate bars and 1 diaper for each. Melt the candy bar in a microwave and put in the "dirty diaper" everyone takes turns smelling the candy and has to guess what kind it is. Person with the most correct answers wins...this one is sure to get some laughs too!

You could always google search baby shower games, there are tons out there!

GL!!!

• Options
    I recently went to a shower where the host had found a bunch of ultrasound pics online and circles various body parts.  We tried to identify which was which from a list.  Some were easy and others very challenging.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    the diaper pin one is awesome, we used clothes pins though, and I love the one were everyone guesses the belly size of the pregger's lady with yarn, you have to have sense of humor because most ppl will guess to big! then writing down the names of baby animals, that was cool too, were one side was the adult animal (like horse) and you had to write across from it what the baby name of it was (foal)
  • Options

I have been involved in and thrown many showers. I always start out with having every guest fill out the thank you card envelope as there sign in for the shower. Then the mom to be draws one for a door prize. For the last shower I did (too late for you now) on the invitation bring a pack of diapers for a chance at a prize (including the preferred brand) My neice was almost 7 or 8 months before she had to buy her first pack. Then we have done word searches and baby bingo. Hope you enjoy!

• Options

At a friend's shower, we played a game where you had to match celebrities to their babies' names.  We also played a baby item pricing game.  There were 5-10 items, and we had to guess the prices of each item.  The person who got the closest to the total price of everything won.

• Options
    spfclrspfclr member
    imagelaurapage81:

At a friend's shower, we played a game where you had to match celebrities to their babies' names.  We also played a baby item pricing game.  There were 5-10 items, and we had to guess the prices of each item.  The person who got the closest to the total price of everything won.

We're also doing a 'Price is Right' game with two showcases - one feeding & one bath time.  It will just be on a table and we'll encourage people to go to the table and guess how much the 'Showcases' are worth.  Closest one to each gets a prize - it's pretty unobtrusive/unembarrasing for everyone, yet gives people something to do.  I think we'll also have the option to decorate onzies, and possibly the candy bar diapers (I've seen this done with things like guacamole and the like instead of candy - much more gross and confusing!).

TTC #2 since April 2012

Year 1 - nothing

Year 2 - two m/c

Year 3 - unexplained diagnosis & 4 failed IUIs with Clomid/Letrozole

Year 4 - still unexplained & 3 failed IUIs with Follistim & Ovidral

Year 5 - trying on our own

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"