Pregnant after 35
Options

PG>35 Weekly Check-In: 04/29/10

Hi everyone! 

Please let me know if there are any additions and/or changes that need to be made.  Also, if I missed anyone's birth please let me know so we can celebrate with you! 

We have a lot of newbies!  If you would like to be added, just reply to this post with your screen name, first name (optional), due date and sex of baby (if known). 

Sending lots of labor dusts to our moms who are "almost there". :) 

Pregnant Moms by Due Date:        

Violetblue72: 04/12/10

Outofcntrl82:  04/12/10 ? Twin boys

Prazenjc (Tina):  04/13/10 ? Boy

BethC10:  04/19/10 - Boy

KGSky:  04/25/10 - Boy 

Dafodils_lament: 04/25/10 ? Girl (c-section sched 4/23)

UTKD (Tracy):  04/28/10 ? Girl

leslieb923 (Leslie):  04/28/10 - Boy

SweetieP:  05/01/10 - Girl

KirstieC:  05/04/10

katesmom73:  05/05/10

funnibaby (Heather):  05/07/10

MamaEsq (Jennifer): 05/0/10 - Boy

iraabel (Allycin):  05/08/10

vanverth (Catherine):  05/08/10

itsmexine (Christine):  05/09/10 - Girl

NowDNAtoo (Dena): 05/10/10 - Girl

Christyhoop:  05/13/10

jennyjenjlu - 05/13/10 - Girl

jwoods6056 (Jana):  05/14/10 - Girl

ac_in_dc (Amy):  05/15/10

MBZ (Mary):  05/15/10

JulesDiane (Julie):  05/15/10

bahollist (Bev):  05/18/10

wedding2006 - 5/18/10 - Girl

thomas&lynn:  05/19/10

Erikanwalter (Erika): 05/19/10 - Girl

LMark:  05/21/10 - Girl

oceanangelbeauty:  05/22/10

onemorelittleone:  05/23/10

earollins (Beth):  05/26/09 - Girl

christina1313:  05/30/10 ? Girl

vatovt:  06/01/10

martini-time (Sara):  06/01/10 - Boy

my3boys+:  06/01/10 - Girl

rsrn02:  06/04/10 - Boy

suzshack (Susan):  06/07/10 - Girl

debbadebbadoo711:  06/10/10 - Boy

maryenap:  06/11/10  - Boy

kayteatrudeau (Kayte):  06/25/10

Happy2bNappy:  06/28/10 - Boy

sing4him2 (Angie):  07/06/10

julybaby23:  07/08/10 - Boy

NoVa Mom2Be2010:  07/11/10

Destin2BMrsCW (Rebekah): 07/11/10 - Boy

Purple_Butterflies:   07/17/10 - Twins

hroyer1998 (Lena):  07/19/10

aprilqt74 (April): 07/19/10 - Girl

Mrskilbride (Wendi):  07/20/10

Addicted2thenot:  07/21/10 - Boy

lisamarco:  07/23/10

Iristony (Iris): 07/24/10

jenchad (Jennie):  07/25/10

Mowens26:  07/27/10

Tricsious:  07/27/10 - Boy

IrishSapphire (Diana):  07/28/10 ? Boy

Egingras (Erin): 07/29/10 - Girl

PlainandTall (Sarah): 07/31 or 08/01/10

shawn&tony (Shawn):  08/12/10 - Girl

JillAly (Jill): 08/12/10 ? Girl

Mbw410 (Mary): 08/14/10 - Boy

princess_shelly (Michelle):  08/15/10 ? Boy

ShelbyInLove (Shelby):  08/7/10 ? Boy

AQUAGIRLNC (Dawn):  08/17/10 - Girl

misinformation: 08/26/10

smynings_bride (Carla): 09/02/10 - Girl

JMCAVC:  09/02/10 - Girl

Gingin72 (Ginny): 09/06/10

babynme10 (Ginette):  09/09/10

angelnumber8 (Angela):  09/09/10 ? Girl

ccds (Christina):  09/10/10 - Surprise

MrsKG (Kerrie): 09/12/10 - Girl

Karizmalei (Ruth): 09/13/10 - Twins

kef1274 (Katie): 09/14/10 - Girl

LyndaCarter: 09/15/10

Shirley2010 (Cheryl):  09/16/10

Lizzyb613:  09/17/10

Jenleforge (Jenny):  09/17/10 - Girl

mwd (Monica):  09/22/10

SandiR36 (Sandi):  09/23/10 - Girl

bxrlvr2x (Michele) : 09/25/10

Lisa1107 (Lisa):  09/25/10 - Boy

westcoaststyle: 09/26/10 - Surprise

ExAngel (Stephanie):  09/27/10 ? Surprise

Jesfaust: 10/01/10

ScoobyM (Stephanie):  10/02/10

CathyMD: 10/06/10

Busybea: 10/06/10 ? Twins (identical boys)

Ceeceesean: 10/11/10 ? Girl

Libby33 (Libby):  10/19/10

Sunny70: 10/20/10

Yorkiemom73: 10/21/10

Mhazel1204 (Melissa):  10/26/10

DMD1029: 10/29/10

Zobird (Zola): 10/31/10

Bfcake69 (Stacey): 11/01/10

Jzc0106: 11/3/10

Ateytelb (Anna):  11/03/10

Alteregoist (Saskia):  11/05/10

Danapapoi (Dana):  11/07/10

Struttonnorf (Leonie): 11/09/10

Wheelber (Stephanie):  11/11/10

(Ma?iingan:  11/18/10

Jscann (Jennifer):  11/19/10

Tracey4228:  11/24/10

Lvnbraves:  11/30/10

HeyEliza:  12/01/10

GymDogFran (Fran):  12/10/10

Shouldbworkin:  12/17/10 (c-section sched 12/10/10)

MrsSavannah:  12/19/10

Beaker38 (Lori): 12/21/10

Eleanor Paige, born 3/27/08 Noah Christopher, born 10/2/10 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: PG>35 Weekly Check-In: 04/29/10

• Options

Hello again everyone!  I hope you've all had a good week.  Sorry to post this a little late in the day, I was stuck on conference calls from 8:30 until noon.

We've had a good week here!  As I already posted previously, we got our amnio results and were very happy to learn that everything came back normal and confirmed our baby boy.  DH has finally begun to tell people in his office (although I have been sharing the news for weeks already).

My OB wants us to have one more ultrasound since at the last one the peri wasn't able to see all the valves of the heart, so we are going back in about 3 weeks for one more - I'm happy to get another look at our little guy.

I've gained no weight so far which is oddly disappointing, mainly because I am anxious to begin looking pregnant (instead of just fat).  I know I'll make it up eventually though.  And hip pain at night is becoming more of a problem, whichever side I sleep on, I wake up with cramps in that hip.  Very annoying!

I hope you all have a great weekend!!

Eleanor Paige, born 3/27/08 Noah Christopher, born 10/2/10 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Hello....Nothing to report here.  Just waiting for our baby to come.  I have an appt at the dr's tomorrow to be checked again.  Also, they scheduled an induction for Monday the 3rd, in case our little guy does not show up by then.

I feel pretty good.  It is a beautiful day here and I just washed the curtains in the living room and am waiting for DH to get home to hang them back up. Dr told me to take Evening Primose Oil each night, but so far it doesn't seem to have had any effect.  I hope to have some news soon! 

Married 5/12/07 Took 3 IUIs and 2 IVFs for our sweet boy He was worth the wait! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi, everyone!  We saw the babies' heartbeats this week, but the RE noted that Baby B is measuring about a week behind, so we aren't sure he/she is going to stick around.  We will know more next Wednesday when we have another u/s.

Good luck everyone!

• Options

Hi ladies!!!  Nothing much to report here except that the overwhelming exhaustion has hit with full force!!  I was the same with DS but this time around, cause I have a 2 YO to take care of and my DH works nights, I can't go home and curl up in bed.  But I think that might be a good thing, if my DS keeps me active, I won't gain a ton of weight again!!

Still have 2 more weeks to wait for my first doc appt.  I told DH a couple of nights ago that I can't get excited till we see the doc and get a thumbs up!

Hoping you all have a fabulous weekend and we get some baby news on Monday!!!

• Options

I'm a tiny touch over halfway today and my back is killing me, the heartburn is horrible, and I'm tired, tired, tired. We have a busy weekend ahead of us with a quick out of town trip without DD and then back to catch up on everything we normally do on the weekend in one day. It's going to be crazy at our house.

I am a Wonder-Mom!
    DD#1 - January 2008
    DD#2 - September 2010
  • Options

Hi Everyone! Hada 2nd anatomy scan this week. They couldn't see the baby's heart last time around (about 4 weeks ago) because the bean was being uncooperative. Everything went well on Tuesday, though, and all was seen. Baby seems fine and is growing great.

Found a lump under my arm yesterday morning. Called the nurse who was unhelpful so I emailed the dr. Still waiting to hear what she wants to do, if anything. Not sure what it is but definitely in an odd place (top of armpit), size of a grape, hard and sore. Doesn't seem like a lymph node because it is right under the skin, but who knows? If anyone else has had something like this, advice/opinions are welcome!!

Have a good weekend!

• Options
    You can add me to your list, due on 12/31/10 and I will update once I get a scheduled c-section date.  I will be 5 weeks tomorrow and all is great so far, no morning sickness or not even feeling that tired yet.  My first appointment is at 8 weeks, 5/21 and I am hoping to get an ultrasound, but my OB didn't do one last time, so not counting on it.
  • Options

SO ready for baby girl to make her arrival! I just had a doctor appointment this morning and... nothing. No progress. So now I wait throughout the weekend and go back in on Monday. If there isn't any progress by then, we may talk about scheduling an induction.

Until then...

• Options

Really trying to be happy and positive but it hasn't been an easy week at all.  I'm just over 35 weeks and have had some SEVERE back pain this week.  Tuesday night was the worst -  I had about an hour and a half of back spasms that wouldn't stop no matter what position I tried... sit, stand, rock, etc.  I just sat there and cried.   Since then, same thing pretty much in the evenings and during the day my tailbone is pretty much excrutiating pain non-stop, so much so that I am sitting on a heating pad periodically all day. Needless to say between the potty breaks and getting up and down to move or walk several times a night, I am not getting a whole lot of sleep at this point. When I was at the Dr last week they told me they think she is going to be big because I was measuring between 3-4 cm's ahead.  Also that she was feet down, which explains the pressure on my cervix.  I am already supposed to be a scheduled C-section, which as of last week she said would be at 39 weeks, 1 day (May 24th).  They are going to check me again next Tuesday at my appt to make sure I am not dialating or softening, then we will call and ofiicially scheduled it.  I really hope maybe she will let me schedule it a week earlier, because the pain is so bad.  I guess we'll see next week.  I just know that DH and I can't wait to meet our baby girl and my boys are SO excited about their baby sister. 

• Options
    We had our big u/s today, and we're on TEAM PINK!!  WOOHOO!!!Erica is weighing 14 ounces and Kinzi is weighing 15 ounces. Both are growing just fine, and they both love to have their hands in their face. The ultrasound tech was having a fun time trying to do the anatomy scan on them. After the appointment, DH, DD, and I went to get something to eat and then we went and bought some onesies for the girls....So much fun!!!I hope everyone is having a Wonderful Thursday!!  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

can I join too?

Sassi712 (Stacey) due date 10/21 having a c section and hoping to get the date 10/10/10 

• Options
    imageSASSI712:

can I join too?

Sassi712 (Stacey) due date 10/21 having a c section and hoping to get the date 10/10/10 

That would be a great date.  I scheduled my last c-section for 4/5/6, but my DD decided to come a day early on 4/4 and that was 11 days before my due date.  

• Options

I'm having an awful week. WAH!! Crying  I am too tired to even type any details.

Looking forward to LO arrival but we are SO not ready.

Sorry to be a Debbie Downer.  Hope everyone has a good weekend.

• Options

New(ish) here too and it's great to hear everyone's story.

My name is Ali and I'm Due 9/7/10... Team Green and  all seems to be going well (knock on wood!)

At the ultrasound last week, all looked good with the baby, but I still have a large cyst on my left ovary which I've had since my first ultrasound at 6 weeks. They didn't seem to concerned, except that it could cause the ovary to twist, which isn't so good.... Follow up u/s on 5/20 to check the cyst... at least it's another chance to see the baby!!

Happy sunny Friday here in NYC!

• Options

Fairly new here--I'm MarriedaSportsNut (Jill) and I'll be 9 weeks this weekend. So far I've been largely symptom-free, which I know is extremely lucky but given the $$ we spent and the fact that I gave up on having a bio child, it's' the least my body can do to finally give me a break!

Had 2 ultrasounds so far and everything looks great. My RE was willing to do them weekly for me but I didn't want to look too needy :-) Have my last one at RE's on 5/11 and then my first OB appt. on 5/14. 

Forty-something TTC since 12/2007 3 failed IVFs DE cycle #1: BFP then D&E at 12 weeks due to neural tube defect DE cycle #2: Chemical FET #1: BFN Lining issues, pursuing adoption
  • Options

Hi Everyone

So happy to be at 30 weeks! I feel like it's so managable now that I am almost down to single digits. All is going well with the baby and he is measuring 'right on target' (fundally) but I have a feeling he is small, which is fine.. just not what I was expecting.

My shower isn't until 36 weeks. so late. I feel like I'll almost be done then. I'm trying to hold out and not pack my hospital bag until 35 weeks but I'm feeling so ready to just get everything done.

Hope you all have a great week!

• Options

Hi, I've sort of been a lurker here as I'm not 35 yet (will be on May 16th).  I'm Amy.  My edd is November 18th and as of now we'll be on team green.  We were with DD and it was fun to find out she was a girl at birth.  H and I are torn about finding out or not so we will probably have the tech put it in an envelope and we can decide later (that is if lo cooperates).  I passed the early 1 hour glucose test, will still need the regular one at 28 weeks which is when I was borderline with DD and needed the 3 hour test.  Everything is measuring right on schedule, I've had two ultrasounds and have the NT scan scheduled for may 14th - although I'm not sure I even want it.  I still have time to decide. 

I've been nauseous since before I got my bfp and that's getting old, although I'm slowly learning to keep a small amount of food in my stomach.  I am exhausted too and taking care of a 15 month old is not helping - and my H works afternoons/nights so after work I'm on my own with her.  I have been getting in to bed right after I put her down - most of the time she's still awake and I fall asleep to her "singing" over the monitor - LOL. 

• Options

No real pg updates this week.  I am 25 weeks now.  Found out on 4/30 that my work has denied my medical leave they forced me to be on and they have cutoff my medical benefits effective 4/30, since I have not yet completed 1 year there.  BTW my 1 year is 5/19.  Thank God I am covered under DH's insurance as well.

*back story - I have partial placenta previa and OB put me on light duty, no lifitng (I am a nurse at a small hospital), but work said since I can't fulfill my job duties I can't work and they have no light duty.

I have a meeting with my union rep on Monday.

MY SIL told me she is going to throw me a sprinkle shower, so I am happy.  DH doesn't want one, he says it seems like we are begging.  I just feel happy that SIL wants to celebrate the baby, like I do.  I thought I didn't want one, but I have been so sad almost this whole pregnancy I am happy someone wants to do something for me!  SO I don't care that DH thinks that it seems like we are begging, and I don't care that he says he won't be there.  I will just tell his mom (yes, like a little girl). Stick out tongue

• Options
    I am new here and am due 10/22. I am 35 and pregnant with my 1st.
  • Options
    red0427red0427 member

Hi! I'm new on here. Pregnancy was confirmed yesterday (although there was little doubt in my mind with the MS I've been having), but I still have to have my dating U/S (crazy, stupid periods!). However, they've given me a due date of 12/20 at this point. May still change after they figure out how far along I am, but I'll go with this so far.

Oh, and I just turned 37 a week ago today.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"