Orange County Babies

Bike attachment?

Does anyone have a bike trailer or handlebar attachment for your LO? How old do they need to be? I saw some recommendations on Amazon but wanted to get your feedback.

Re: Bike attachment?

• We just got this one, Charriot X-Country Cheetah:

https://www.chariotcarriers.com/english/html/cheetah.php

DD was 9 months when we got and she does just fine in it. DH got her an infant helmet but she doesn't need it yet. We usually go on Aliso Woods the lower part so it's not rough terrain and it feels very smooth, light, and rolls pretty easily. I can go uphill with this trailor just fine. Makes sharp turns. The suspension could be better according to DH but for the price it works well for me. LOL! It's very easy to attach to the bike, believe me, if I can do that anyone can.

Ours came with the stroller kit so we had to buy the bike adapter seperately. That has been our only complaint!

We should go to El Morro Canyon if you get a trailer and are up to it! It's so much better than hiking! You can cover more terrain!!!

• Definitely! DH mountain bikes there every weekend. We also want to do a beach ride soon
  • Loading the player...
  • augs06augs06 member
    We're more the beach cruising types and have this one from Topeak.   I know this type wasn't one you're considering but we have a back seat for F and really like it.  We're on the bikes a couple times a week.  This seat sits far enough back from your bike seat that she's not kneeing my H's back, most of the backseats don't offer as much space. 
    forcing sisterly love since 07.06.10
  • I am so scared of those things because DH and I saw one get hit in a cross walk.  It was the saddest thing I've ever witnessed. 
  • Sorry, stupid nest posted before I was ready!  I was just going to say Dont go on any crosswalks with it!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"