Colorado Babies

Need OB recs in Colorado Springs

Hi all - I will be moving to Colorado Springs all the way from Texas at the end of May! Currently, I am 15 weeks pregnant, so I will need to find an OB immediately. I have no idea where to start, so does anyone have any good recommendations? Thanks for your help!

Re: Need OB recs in Colorado Springs

• I just moved from Houston to the Denver area a few weeks ago.  The way I found my new OB was I went to my health insurances website and searched for a OB specialty doc in my new area.  I have BCBS and they even had doctor ratings on the site as well. 

Maybe you can try something similar? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • HI I see Dr. Murray at Women's Associates. They are connected to Memorial Hospital central which has a remodeled birthing center and a Children's Hospital. I had a very easy pregnancy but then a complicated delivery and we were very happy with the way everything was handled. She is laid back and good at making you feel at ease and relaxed, but also takes control when she needs to (does that make sense?) Overall, we have been happy with her and I will be using her for future children as well! Good Luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hello,

I see Dr. Stark at Academy Women's Healthcare Assiciates. He and Dr. Biaza are wonderful! They are in their 40's have great hours, are next door to the newest hospital in the city and call you back after hours immediately even for those silly questions. Their info is 6071 E Woodmen Rd. Colo Spgs, Co 80923 719-442-0808. Good Luck!

• We plan on using Dr. Baer. All our coworkers and friends went to him and he has great reviews online :)
  • When I moved here I called my old OB's office and they told me to call the Maternity/Birth Ward of the local hospital and ask the nurses who they recommend.  Since they are women and some have kids of their own.  So I did that and got opinions on bedside manner, friendliness, knowledge and professionalism.

I ended up going with Dr. Peter Bianco at Colorado Springs Gynecology Associates. He is very professional, and knowledgable and the staff at his office are absolutely awesome!  However, I must admit that he is not super personable... very professional though.  I gave birth to my son last fall, and he saw me through the whole pregnancy, gestational diabetes, and the birth.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My aunt is a nurse in the birthing centre at Memorial Hospital on North Powers. I am 8 weeks along and she recommeded to me Academy Women's Health,iIn particular Dr's Stark, Cassidy, Baiza and O'Connell (I am seeing Dr Baiza) and Exceptional Care for Women (Dr's Arrendt, Ryan and Flesher). I hope that helps, good luck.
  • ANYONE at Women's Associates.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"